What's new

Cycle for 65+

I’ll repeat what has been said. Get test levels checked, get on doc prescribed trt if not self medicate.
Get either blacktops or greytops if you’re going generic but if you can go with a script brand like seros or genos are the way to go. Don’t put your dad on any Canadian generic gh crap.

Like already mentioned, get blood work done to see if Rx test is a valid option. If his test has declined over the years, ~ 100mg a week will make a world of difference.

Thread starter #23

SimcoeDog

Registered
Unfortunately he is up in Fort Mac
An RX is likely not gonna happen.
No endocrinologist up there.

In the last 2 years a major shift in his energy is happening.
I do want to see him on the GH

Unfortunately he is up in Fort Mac
An RX is likely not gonna happen.
No endocrinologist up there.

In the last 2 years a major shift in his energy is happening.
I do want to see him on the GH
If that's the case, personally I'd with 100mg ugl from a trusted source. Ride it out for a few months keeping notes on positives and negatives.

I wouldn’t put a 65 yo man on Mast without knowing his existing lipid profile.
Current prostate health might be another factor to consider for older gents before taking mast. While I myself have no issues with it, other highly knowledgeable members have.

Also, for long term health, if blood work can't be followed up on a regular basis, low test is likely the safest route.

JMan

Registered
Current prostate health might be another factor to consider for older gents before taking mast. While I myself have no issues with it, other highly knowledgeable members have.

Also, for long term health, if blood work can't be followed up on a regular basis, low test is likely the safest route.
Excellent point regarding prostate.
Bottom line OP, get some blood drawn from your father before you do this. So many concerns with gear use at that age. Not saying it can’t be done, but there are significantly more risk factors.

Mast was my suggestion to help with test binding and a bit of estrogen control.
I agree with Sorbate. Forget about the “finishing” effects we use Masteron for. Mast is a great DHT, and will complement Test.
I also agree with everyone who urged that caution is exercised, bloodwork and blood pressure factored in before proceeding. For one thing, dosages will be very different than if it were a younger man.

Spartin77

Registered
80 mg total ?
And one compound or combined? @Spartin77
Start off with 80mg total split 40mg Mon am, Thur pm. One compound Test Enth or Cyp! Retest every month until he's good. Everyone is different his number may be 80 or 140mg per week total. This is where bloods are a must. Test alone with his good diet and a sound training program is all that's needed for at least 1yr. He will feel good and has lasting results. At that age his naty test levels will be much lower even with PCT he will loose his gains and feel like crap! Stay away from Orals or a blast mentality and choose longevity! Test or Test + HGH.

Sorbate

Registered
It’s funny the way you guys talk like 65 as ancient, lol. Shit my grandfather at 65 was washing thousands of rocks to build a triple thick 40 foot high stone wall where he mixed the oncrete with a hand turned concrete mixer.
This same man at 78 built his double car garage by himself.

Yes you need to be more cautious as you get older but 65 doesn’t mean one foot on the banana peel, lol. There is still another 20 years.

The variety of foods we can eat and knowledge about keeping health has changed when one becomes old. lol.

It’s funny the way you guys talk like 65 as ancient, lol. Shit my grandfather at 65 was washing thousands of rocks to build a triple thick 40 foot high stone wall where he mixed the oncrete with a hand turned concrete mixer.
This same man at 78 built his double car garage by himself.

Yes you need to be more cautious as you get older but 65 doesn’t mean one foot on the banana peel, lol. There is still another 20 years.

The variety of foods we can eat and knowledge about keeping health has changed when one becomes old. lol.
At least you didn't say geriatric. Nice post Sorbs.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- At your dad's age it's no longer reasonable to expect gains we'd encounter 30-40 years ago, but it is prudent to experience elevated mood, libido, and some skeletal muscle increase.

IMO no more than 150mg/week testosterone is needed, it's likely you could manage on slightly less, especially if you add nandrolone for a couple of months (200mg/week).

Personally I might be inclined to stay on low dose permanently (100mg/week in 2X 50mg doses), bumping up test and including deca for a couple of months.

Keeping the dose on the lower end might be advised due to inducing BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) with a higher dose.

PCT?? -- Not really necessary at your dad's age, lol. Same for HCG, kind of a waste of money.

This is worth a look for more ideas.

edarrin

Registered
I am a 60 y.o. man. I have done a fair bit of juice when younger but haven't done much in about 20 years prior to the last 2+ years. Personally I found my prostate is super sensitive now to AAS. I did a cycle of test 250mg/wk and primo 200mg/week with GH peptides 2 or 3 times/day. I was getting worried I was having such a rough time pissing.

Just my experience and something to consider