What's new

Cycle options

MarkoK87

Test, Tren, Mast all the way. I like the long esters all together. I find Tren A makes me feel nuts and night sweats with the odd Tren cough after injections. Syn Test , left over Newport Mast and Tren and then that's the last of Newport for me.
How much per week you running tren e or tren hex ?

Tren is that compound that needs respect. I find you can lose yourself while on it. For me it's all about how I feel about my wife. If she's irritating me it's the tren.
How much per week you running tren e or tren hex ?
Only 300mg Tren E. 150mg x 2 for now.

MarkoK87

Totally agree, tren is a monster AAS. When I run tren ace I usually go with 75mg EOD and that is plenty, no need for more at all. Never understand why some guys running 600-800mg of tren per week, reckless dosing.

Totally agree, tren is a monster AAS. When I run tren ace I usually go with 75mg EOD and that is plenty, no need for more at all. Never understand why some guys running 600-800mg of tren per week, reckless dosing.
I've run tren A at 75mg ED. I've ran test at 750-1000mg and sure it works and you grow but the sides just aren't worth it. I'm older now and I'm cycling to stay strong and stay a decent size. All the power to people running high doses. I loved it. But I find I dont need it now. I'd rather run a longer low dose cycle. Seems to be easier on my body. I will up my tren E dose to 400mg week soon. No higher

Reactions: syd