What's new

Cycling off for a blood test

Jericho

Heavyweight
So i'm currently running 100mg test p/w (pharma), plus 250mg p/w week of test + nandralone (syn).

My doc prescribed me 100mg p/w, and my next check up and blood work will be in about 2 months.
Any idea how long i can leave it before i need to drop the test/nandralone so that my test results arent through the roof when i get my next blood work? I've never done this before; is it one week, two, etc?

Thanks

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
So i'm currently running 100mg test p/w (pharma), plus 250mg p/w week of test + nandralone (syn).

My doc prescribed me 100mg p/w, and my next check up and blood work will be in about 2 months.
Any idea how long i can leave it before i need to drop the test/nandralone so that my test results arent through the roof when i get my next blood work? I've never done this before; is it one week, two, etc?

Thanks
If your gonna try to sort this out, I would be testing it with Lgc to confirm for certain but deca does show up as test albeit I’m not sure if it is exactly the same but it does show up.
Month minimum - maybe two or you run the risk of getting off.

Veteran

VET
I'd suggest getting off now. Deca won't show as test but it could have an impact on various health markers that could be interpreted as "messed up" at your normal (prior) trt test leave.

This all depends on what your doctor wants checked. You could check it yourself, giving enough time to cancel\reschedule your appointment to a later date if needed.

The longer you stay on the greater the risk.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I'd suggest getting off now. Deca won't show as test but it could have an impact on various health markers that could be interpreted as "messed up" at your normal (prior) trt test leave.

This all depends on what your doctor wants checked. You could check it yourself, giving enough time to cancel\reschedule your appointment to a later date if needed.

The longer you stay on the greater the risk.
Hi Veteran, I have not tested it but I asked two guys I respect, one being @Bigtuna84 and he confirmed deca shows up as test in a blood test but he did not confirm 1 ml per ml. maybe he can confirm if I misunderstood.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
If ur estro is getting tested along with ur test levels , couple things to keep in mind...

Ur estro will be higher running 350 than 100.

If it’s a new doc and you haven’t figured out your estro levels yet at 100 (if u need estro blocker with script) may be alarmed how high ur estro at on ‘100mg test’

Not sure how long estro settles back down once on 100mg test but along with Veteran id drop the deca right away and go to ur script dose till ur checkup to be sure 👌

I think ur prolactin goes up on deca if ur tested on that also

Bigtuna84

Hi Veteran, I have not tested it but I asked two guys I respect, one being @Bigtuna84 and he confirmed deca shows up as test in a blood test but he did not confirm 1 ml per ml. maybe he can confirm if I misunderstood.
Deca will show up as testosterone. The markers used to measure it in a lab cannot differentiate between the two.

testbig

Rookie
I would worry about your red blood cell count it will be elevated and the doc if he is not cool will pull your off your test script because they are worried about heart attacks . Go donate blood and ask what your hemoglobin is and stop the compounds now and probably reschedule u need 3 months at trt dose

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
I would worry about your red blood cell count it will be elevated and the doc if he is not cool will pull your off your test script because they are worried about heart attacks . Go donate blood and ask what your hemoglobin is and stop the compounds now and probably reschedule u need 3 months at trt dose
Trust me .... if his RBC is high his doc will schedule him for regular phlebotomy not take him off because of heart attack risk

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
I would play it safe weight 120 days before you take your blood test my doc told me it would take 90days for rbc to go back to normal just to be safe 120 days

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
The Hemoglobin from the finger prick at your local donation clinic is inflated and not accurate, seeing that it's taken from a small capillary and not from a deep sub-dermal vein. It will always show up as much higher than " official" blood test CBC protocol.

@Jericho , If you can test your blood via another doctor or online, that would be very helpful at determining your current Hemoglobin and Hematocrit levels.

Everyone has different erythropoiesis set points, so just as long as you're under 170/0.50 Hmg/Hmct you will NOT raise any red flags.

If you drop your gear now or Hell even in another month, you'll be GTG for your appointment scheduled in 2 mos.

Good Luck.