What's new

Dave Palumbo's IGF-1 Protocol

Mr. Quist

Rookie
Good info thanks bro. i haven't done it yet. sounds interesting and well worth doing research on.

• Admin

Midnight-Kid

Administrator
As a follow-up to this, I went through Palumbo's protocol and didn't really get that 'wow' factor compared to how I normally run IGF-1, which is 50mcg post-workout 20 days on, 10 days off.

Just for the fun of it, I'll be running 100mcg post-workout 20 days on, 10 days off over the winter months.

fkn.hstl

Super Heavyweight
Why the super low dosage? Is Dave's protocol meant to be run alongside insulin?

IronRobi

Banned
Just seeing this now and my first thought was "11mcg/day? WTF?" When I've run IGF-1 it's typically been at 100mcg/day. Even at that dose I never got the "wow" factor I had expected. Definitely had some of the best pumps of my life though.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Not working for me either, but by the sounds of it, MKs protocol might be a better route with 20/10

lunapt

Banned
datbtrue recommends 10mcgs for 3 months, is this similar? please link. bumpitty.

ilo

Rookie
As a follow-up to this, I went through Palumbo's protocol and didn't really get that 'wow' factor compared to how I normally run IGF-1, which is 50mcg post-workout 20 days on, 10 days off.

Just for the fun of it, I'll be running 100mcg post-workout 20 days on, 10 days off over the winter months.
When you have done this type of dosing, how have things turned out months later? Any intenstine bloating? Seems Palumbo's recommendation of staying below 50mcg is to keep this from happening.

Wod

Seasoned VET
When you have done this type of dosing, how have things turned out months later? Any intenstine bloating? Seems Palumbo's recommendation of staying below 50mcg is to keep this from happening.
MK, I am also curious to know. From how well I know you, there is no doubt that you’ll be able accurately recall you experience with DP’s igf protocol from 9 years ago. Quite excited for your response!

nitrous

Super Heavyweight
I haven't even seen the protocol but my initial thought was whatever his protocol is it isn't something I would be trying to source out.