What's new

DC the biggest joke of ufc!

Thread starter #1

totofx

Registered
That guy cant fight on his feet, lay his fat ass on Sylva the whole fight. That guy have no respect. No way DC was able to do 5 round against a guy ready for a fight he was tired after the 2 round of laying down on someone lol

Dude, DC has already gone 5 rounds with Jones. What are you saying here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter #4

totofx

Registered
Did you watch the fight? No way he was able to fight 5round. He was fighting Sylva out of shape, not ready for a fight and the only thing DC was able to do is put all is weight on Sylva and keep him on the ground. After 2 round he was looking tired fighting someone of middleweight division not ready for a fight.

All I'm saying is that he's done it before and to say that he couldn't because he was facing someone else seems fallacious. You obviously do not like DC lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree , for someone claiming to be in the best shape of his life he didn't show up to fight 5 rounds. Not a silva fan by any means but DC was like a blanket on him most of the fight and still gasping running out of steam no way he would have lasted 5 rounds. You think if your the LHW champ you would show up in shape. If he actually cut some of his fat he could make 185 no problem guy is soft as baby shit

jjslim

Registered
I don't understand the DC hate. Watch him ragdoll Dan Henderson. Watch him take Rumble's best shots and keep coming. Watch him stand toe to toe with Gustaffson. Watch him dirty box jones in their first fight. None of those are my idea of boring or lazy. So last night wasn't his most exciting performance but it was dominant. Only thing I found slightly annoying about him was how caught up he was in Jones's personal life and how he would talk about it non stop. Otherwise the guy should be getting way more respect.

Thread starter #11

totofx

Registered
I'm not saying hes a bad fighter and i like DC he give good fight most of the time but saturday no way he was ready to fight anybody he give a bad performance for a 3 round fight when he was suppose to be ready for 5 round. I think saturday he give his worst performance of his carreer.

Thread starter #14

totofx

Registered
GSP mustve got lucky quite a few times then??
Loll why we talk about gsp here... maybe he got lucky too who know.
Not because i'm from Mtl i'm a big fan of Gsp lol
And just so you guys remember DC lost his belt agains Jon. They remove Jon belt for a shit that apen in Mexico...

I talk about GSP because he did what DC did on saturday night, but after he beat Matt Serra, he did the good ole faithful lay n pray to win. You think if he went toe to toe with Nick Diaz, he'd still be have won that fight. You say you love GSP but essentially he numerous times did what you're criticizing DC for doing in ONE fight. To win you must have a strategy. He followed his game plan and won, so what? GSP did it in most of his fights after he won his belt back.