What's new

Delatestryl shortage

CerealKiller

Super Heavyweight
Anyone else dealing with this on the east coast? Can’t get a bottle at any pharmacy and I’m clean out. Anyone hearing when they’ll be back in stock or what’s going on?

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Anyone else dealing with this on the east coast? Can’t get a bottle at any pharmacy and I’m clean out. Anyone hearing when they’ll be back in stock or what’s going on?
It’s the never ending shortage they have every year it seems. My pharmacy just gives me Test C no questions asked and when the Delastryl comes in switch me back. I was told early Setpmber it should be back in stock but never seems to accurate. I’m on the west coast for what it’s worth

derekl437

Rookie
Heard about this. Expecting script renewal this week. Curious if it’ll be delayed. Regardless for some syn test e on the way just in case.

I was switched back to test cyp because if this. Seems to happen often and I get switched back and forth between the 2 depending on what is available.

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
Here too in Montreal as well got switched to cyp.

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
happening a lot more frequently, i was another company like pfizer would do both instead of just cyp

sierra69

Lightweight
Yep. All out here as well. Got 100mg 10ml vial of Test cyp instead.

conger

Rookie
Does the cyp ever get shorted? I’m on a new bottle of enth but they had to look a bit to find one.

Top Bottom