What's new

Delatestryl shortage

xpac2

VET
Same thing here in Southern Ontario, Have been on

Delatestryl (Test-E) but they switched me to Cup. Because of the shorter Ester, if we're on test Cyp, should we be injecting twice a week to maintain more balanced levels?​

Cyp has a slightly longer half life than E but still really similar. No need to change what you are doing. I interchange every year based on the dela shortage and still pin once a week o no issue.

king56

Seasoned VET
Well back from pharmacy and was told it’s still on back order with no end date.
wonder if the guys that got it filled just happened to have stock at their pharmacies

gondar1

Heavyweight
Well back from pharmacy and was told it’s still on back order with no end date.
wonder if the guys that got it filled just happened to have stock at their pharmacies
That was not the case for me, they were out of stock then I got mine when it came in about 2 weeks ago.

Someone is misinformed or BSing you or referring to an individual store situation or something

king56

Seasoned VET
Strange I checked with 2 pharmacies and they both indicated it is still on back order in Ontario.

Pharmacist showed me a print off of all testosterone options in Ontario (more then i thought).

The only available testosterone injectable option was the cyp version, which my doc switched me too.

Its Pfizer , and im pretty out of the loop with the HG cyp version offered but it’s def changed in packaging. Not sure if this is the brand everyone else was switched to, and it’s been years since I’ve seen the cyp instead of the dela.
This was what both pharms had listed as the only injectable able to be ordered. They did say if I called around some pharmacies may still have delatestryl in stock but it’s not able to be ordered. Weird.

force

Super Heavyweight
This has been happening on and off for years, the compa y who makes it has shit inventory control. everytime it does the pharma just gives me pfizer cyp instead. That said i did get a refill of delatestryl sept 23, im in the GTA.

CurtisP

VET
Top Poster Of Month
Pro tip.
on vacation testosterone gel mixed in to sunscreen at a 50/50 ratio makes for an exceptional vacation, just don’t share sunscreen with anyone you don’t want to be have radically increased libido in 2 hours.
Best used on vacations to Mexico and DR, etc

avoid using on vacations to Walt Disney world , petting zoos, and war museums,

#vacationking56style
And from this day forth, @king56 was no longer allowed within 500 feet of a school, or a Chucky Cheese…..

xpac2

VET
You can get Taro Cyp in ontario instead of Pfizer. Generic version and much cheaper

Daway

In before the lock
You can get Taro Cyp in ontario instead of Pfizer. Generic version and much cheaper
Can you post a DIN? I want to see if my pharmacy in NS can get it. I was "forced" to get a bottle of Pfizer on my refil at the end of last month, but if there's another option I want to take advantage of it.

Next time if there's a shortage I'll use fucking UGL and delay renewal of my script until its back in. I fucking hate Pfizer.

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Can you post a DIN? I want to see if my pharmacy in NS can get it. I was "forced" to get a bottle of Pfizer on my refil at the end of last month, but if there's another option I want to take advantage of it.

Next time if there's a shortage I'll use fucking UGL and delay renewal of my script until its back in. I fucking hate Pfizer.
Din : 02496003

Top Bottom