What's new

Develop or Revamp your Brand with our unbeatable prices.

Keen Ants

Sponsor
You already have a website up and running. But there’s one big issue – it does not convert the way it should.

We, at keen Ants, know what it takes to create personalized, visually-appealing and interactive websites that will attract and engage your target audience.

Our expertise in the field of web design enables us to create:
- Logo design (web & vector).
- Social media design (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Print design (Business cards, leaflets, menus, flyers)
- Web & Mobile App Development
- Stunning, fully-functional websites that are the perfect blend of design and color.
- Clean web layouts that display all website information in an organized manner for a clutter-free look.
- Custom-designs that match your specific niche.
- An interactive, easy-to-navigate site ensuring an uncomplicated browsing experience.
- Highly-responsive websites optimized for various screens; a slow loading website is a major put off.

Included in our services:
- Free Revisions (the quote is what you pay, no extra cost)
- Unique Designs tailored to your needs!
- Fast Turnaround (as quick as 24-48hrs for smaller jobs)
- Quick Communication via Email, PM, Discord or Skype
- Payment required upfront, completion date is given prior to payment being made.

Want Anything else done online?
- From Search Engine optimization to social Media Marketing. We have you covered.

We offer top-quality services at affordable services giving you the best value for your money.

If you have any questions or want to chat feel free to message me!

Last edited:

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Wish I had known this 2 weeks ago when I hired a company to redo my logo, took them 2 weeks and am still not happy with the result