What's new

Develop or Revamp your Brand with our unbeatable prices.

Keen Ants

Sponsor
You already have a website up and running. But there’s one big issue – it does not convert the way it should.

We, at keen Ants, know what it takes to create personalized, visually-appealing and interactive websites that will attract and engage your target audience.

Our expertise in the field of web design enables us to create:
- Logo design (web & vector).
- Social media design (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Print design (Business cards, leaflets, menus, flyers)
- Web & Mobile App Development
- Stunning, fully-functional websites that are the perfect blend of design and color.
- Clean web layouts that display all website information in an organized manner for a clutter-free look.
- Custom-designs that match your specific niche.
- An interactive, easy-to-navigate site ensuring an uncomplicated browsing experience.
- Highly-responsive websites optimized for various screens; a slow loading website is a major put off.

Included in our services:
- Free Revisions (the quote is what you pay, no extra cost)
- Unique Designs tailored to your needs!
- Fast Turnaround (as quick as 24-48hrs for smaller jobs)
- Quick Communication via Email, PM, Discord or Skype
- Payment required upfront, completion date is given prior to payment being made.

Want Anything else done online?
- From Search Engine optimization to social Media Marketing. We have you covered.

We offer top-quality services at affordable services giving you the best value for your money.

If you have any questions or want to chat feel free to message me!

Last edited:

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Wish I had known this 2 weeks ago when I hired a company to redo my logo, took them 2 weeks and am still not happy with the result

katrinel

Rookie
Thanks for sharing. Surprisingly, it's difficult to find a company that can make a well-optimized website with no lags or bad backlinks. Unfortunately, we had a bad experience with one Canadian SEO company that failed to improve our website. Since then, we've been careful in choosing potential partners, especially in Canada. Anyway, we're going to add KeenAnts to our list too.

Keen Ants

Sponsor
Thanks for sharing. Surprisingly, it's difficult to find a company that can make a well-optimized website with no lags or bad backlinks. We're going to add keen Ants to our list.
Thank you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom