What's new

DHT’s and low libido

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Anyone else run into this problem? Any thing work for anyone other then not running a DHT? This has happened to me on primo and anavar, regardless if my test dose is low or high. 2 weeks into anavar at 40 mg a day and my libido has taken a dip. Thinking of cutting it out. Currently on 250 test e 350 Tren ace 40 anavar. I added the anavar in few days after the tren. I had a nice boost from the Tren then gone after adding in Anavar

Reactions: A.B

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
I never would have thought the var would outdo the Tren.
I've not seen that before, you could try swapping the var with whinny.
Same thing with Winstrol. I guess DHTs are just not for me lol. I have no problem with 19 nors

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Proviron definitely good hardening/libido option. Love Mast for this as well.
I think I’ll just cut it out. Sucks I got some Anavar and primo in my stash. I’ll save them for a rainy day. Libido more important right now lol

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Top bad.
Are you finding it's your desire for it or the ability to perform that's impacted?
Desire. And my Johnson seems dried up lol. But I can get it up if I wanted to

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Just a shot in the dark, but...

Var is such short HL that it creates intraday spikes in hormone levels.

I guess these swings could mess around with various feedbacks loops.

Maybe try splitting it more evenly through the day, to flatten the hormone oscillations a bit?

Goldenrod

VET
I get the opposite effect from dht's. Especially when running a 19nor

I have no experience with running a dht blocker but might be worth looking into
same as @storman - when running NPP or deca, a little primo will counteract the DD issue. Primo increases my libido significantly. The few times I used var - it significantly increased my libido as well. I have no idea but very interested in following the comments.
Good luck combating this.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Just a shot in the dark, but...

Var is such short HL that it creates intraday spikes in hormone levels.

I guess these swings could mess around with various feedbacks loops.

Maybe try splitting it more evenly through the day, to flatten the hormone oscillations a bit?
Im going to cut it for now and see if things return back to normal. It’s been only 2 weeks on so I hope not to long. Might retry it next time split up. I’ve been taking all 40 preworkout

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Is it possible that the DHT’s are saturating receptor capacity [with stronger binding affinity] to such an extent that all of the test is converting rather then being bound-up?

A.B

VET
What’s your estradiol at?

I wish there was a little more info on dht derivatives and estradiol. There has to be some interaction which I sense could be your issue.

Some maybe ultra sensitive to a dht derivative which may cause some lowering of estradiol too much to cause the effect of low libido. do you see it in masteron and all dht derivatives?

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
Is it possible that the DHT’s are saturating receptor capacity [with stronger binding affinity] to such an extent that all of the test is converting rather then being bound-up?
Maybe the anavar is crushing my shbg resulting in more free t and aromatizing. I don’t feel like I have high e2. I’m not holding water, no acne, energy is ok.I was steady having morning wood and that went away last week. I’m 3 days off anavar I feel better Johnson is lookijg
More full. Libido should be creeping back up

khemfusion

Middleweight
Test and Primo: Libido through the roof for me... perhaps something else going on? ON that note... I am sadly coming to the end of my primo run and just a bit away from my next PCT.... was a good one.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
I was gonna suggest Aromasin...

12.5mg/ day should inhibit the vast majority of conversion (maybe 80-90%) for most guys, so if it were a Estradiol or T:E ratio issue, you’d feel a change in a week or so.

Dropping some Nolva would bind-up Estradiol more quickly, but I vaguely recall it reduces IGF1.

Anyhow - I might be wide off the mark here, and I have no idea how easily receptors get saturated, but it’s something I’d probably try, since Aromasin is so low in cost/sides.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
I was gonna suggest Aromasin...

12.5mg/ day should inhibit the vast majority of conversion (maybe 80-90%) for most guys, so if it were a Estradiol or T:E ratio issue, you’d feel a change in a week or so.

Dropping some Nolva would bind-up Estradiol more quickly, but I vaguely recall it reduces IGF1.

Anyhow - I might be wide off the mark here, and I have no idea how easily receptors get saturated, but it’s something I’d probably try, since Aromasin is so low in cost/sides.
I took .5 mg of arimidex last night. Feeling a little better today. Kind of woke up with a half wood. I might just try 12.5 mg aromasin a week. If it’s too much I’ll cut it in half. I’m really sensitive to AI. I don’t need much. I’ll crash if I use it more then 2x a week. I’m on only 250 test and have used much higher previously and haven’t needed much ai

ChieftainX

Banned
I had this issue after running my test+tren.... TNT-400, just days after my cycle my balls took a while to kick bvack in and my libido just died. Im sure with some HCG or CLOMID, definitly a proper PCT plan I would of been totally fine... I realized a proper PCT IS A MUST. espeically running tren. Strong cycles really take a hit on your body. Be careful, research some more before next cycle. nake sure you get it back on track even before cycling again, goodluck and besafe!

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
I just finished this 8 week run did 4 weeks of 350 and 4 weeks of 525. Could of kept going but decided not to. 8 weeks is
Plenty. My appetite is through the roof. I wanna scale back. After dropping the anavar libido returned back to normal. Waking up with wood every night 2-3 times needing to piss lol. I’ve always noticed whenever I run test and Tren alone it’s a smooth ride. If another compound is in the mix then I get a lot more sides. Is it true or bro science that tren binding for the receptor is so powerful that it leaves other compounds circulating through thus causing more sides. That’s the case I find with myself. I will be saving my anavar for my next blast.

Top Bottom