What's new

Dipping my toes in

Muircat

Rookie
Good afternoon CJM,
I am a green hand forsure in this area and i want to do it right and have some experienced people share their input with me.
I am and have been thinking about my first trail with TEST.
I am 34, and have always wondered and thought of using PED, i have been in the gym since 16, I played University football in the states, i am very familiar with proper eating, lifting techniques, and gym discipline.
I work on the rigs in northern alberta and am in the gym 3 -5 times a week depending how my body is feeling, there is a lot of guys out here that run gear and over the last year i have been researching and learning more and more and i am ready for the plunge.
But not for the reason of getting "huge" or "Jacked" to be able to do the job but more along the lines of the body maintenence side.
I am 6'3, 245lbs, weather that matters or not i don't know, i see a lot of people post those stats. I like to think i lift heavy and hard in the gym, (if you need amounts i will share) i have always battled with DOMS and usually for 2-3 days after a lift, my joints arent as young as they used to be so shit tends to be sore longer.
I have got my blood work taken last week and will be going over it with my DR. On my next set of days off.
My thoughts are running test E or C at a starting point of 50-100 mg 2 x a week as a cruise to help with muscle recovery and my joints hopefully so i don't feel like a 60 year old man when i bend down or playing with my kids. As well as to maybe help get my physic to my next mile stone. Does that sound reasonable. I feel i have exhausted the majority of over the counter supplememts to try and battle these ailments and my research has lead me to this route.
Looking forward to some insights,
Thanks in advance.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Good afternoon CJM,
I am a green hand forsure in this area and i want to do it right and have some experienced people share their input with me.
I am and have been thinking about my first trail with TEST.
I am 34, and have always wondered and thought of using PED, i have been in the gym since 16, I played University football in the states, i am very familiar with proper eating, lifting techniques, and gym discipline.
I work on the rigs in northern alberta and am in the gym 3 -5 times a week depending how my body is feeling, there is a lot of guys out here that run gear and over the last year i have been researching and learning more and more and i am ready for the plunge.
But not for the reason of getting "huge" or "Jacked" to be able to do the job but more along the lines of the body maintenence side.
I am 6'3, 245lbs, weather that matters or not i don't know, i see a lot of people post those stats. I like to think i lift heavy and hard in the gym, (if you need amounts i will share) i have always battled with DOMS and usually for 2-3 days after a lift, my joints arent as young as they used to be so shit tends to be sore longer.
I have got my blood work taken last week and will be going over it with my DR. On my next set of days off.
My thoughts are running test E or C at a starting point of 50-100 mg 2 x a week as a cruise to help with muscle recovery and my joints hopefully so i don't feel like a 60 year old man when i bend down or playing with my kids. As well as to maybe help get my physic to my next mile stone. Does that sound reasonable. I feel i have exhausted the majority of over the counter supplememts to try and battle these ailments and my research has lead me to this route.
Looking forward to some insights,
Thanks in advance.
Your results will determine the dose you run with. Your could be in a decent spot naturally and just need better diet and supplementation. Regardless 50-100 may not be enough/worth the shutdown. Time will tell but your plan sounds solid provided you have your dr helping and your diet/training are in a good spot.

Goldenrod

VET
Like @Old RhynoS said, I wouldn't bother with 50 mg twice a week because you are essentially replacing your normal testosterone and starting TRT. 100 mg twice a week should put you above the normal range but only blood tests will confirm this. If I was doing my first cycle again I wouldn't do less than 300-400 mg per week for 12 weeks (test C or E) most likely divided into two shots but one shot a week will still reap benefits.
If your feeling adventurous there is nothing wrong with 200 mg of test E or C and throwing in 300 mg of Primo a week on top. Considered a safer compound and over 3-4 months you will see lean gains. I love the compound and it send my free test through the roof. Just one of many options. Many will preach test only for your first cycle but I see nothing wrong with using Test and Primo. Just don't expect to blow up on the combo.

So much of your progress will depending on your diet, training, and rest.

Good luck

Muircat

Rookie
Like @Old RhynoS said, I wouldn't bother with 50 mg twice a week because you are essentially replacing your normal testosterone and starting TRT. 100 mg twice a week should put you above the normal range but only blood tests will confirm this. If I was doing my first cycle again I wouldn't do less than 300-400 mg per week for 12 weeks (test C or E) most likely divided into two shots but one shot a week will still reap benefits.
If your feeling adventurous there is nothing wrong with 200 mg of test E or C and throwing in 300 mg of Primo a week on top. Considered a safer compound and over 3-4 months you will see lean gains. I love the compound and it send my free test through the roof. Just one of many options. Many will preach test only for your first cycle but I see nothing wrong with using Test and Primo. Just don't expect to blow up on the combo.

So much of your progress will depending on your diet, training, and rest.

Good luck
Thats good to know, the more i keep reading the more I am understanding that 100 mg a week isn't worth the shut down like your saying.
With All the support on here, reading logs and seeing results of real transformations the idea of doing an actual cycle is most likely going to be a reality now. how does primo react with joints? Does it dry them out? Leaning out is the ultimate goal.

Muircat

Rookie
@Goldenrod, is there an optimal way to dose the primo? Does EoD or 2x a week make a difference on results if i was to go this way?

Goldenrod

VET
@Goldenrod, is there an optimal way to dose the primo? Does EoD or 2x a week make a difference on results if i was to go this way?
I have tried many different methods of injections and I don't find any difference between EOD, twice a week and once a week. If you consider the half life of test E or C and Primo - twice a week should be more than adequate but some people inject EOD for more stability and less side effects. I am comfortable injecting every 6 days or twice a week based on a lot of blood tests looking at total and free test, estrogen, prolactin, and SHBG.

Muircat

Rookie
I got my bloods last week. Test is low, he said 4.6, the doctor is going to do a script. He sent me for prostate bloods first.
This is why i Don't go to the doctor he never has good news, borderline diabetic now i need to eat cauliflower pizza instead of the regular stuff. my cholesterol is a little high (figures it will come down with test)
I also got my gear. Test Cyp and primo, i started this week, i am doing 250 test and 300 primo see how she goes.

I am going to supplement my script injections for 12 weeks which should bring me to dec 20 then 4 weeks to level out with TRT only for my bloods the 2nd week of january. And then just enjoy the benefits of being back to normal test rates and keep up with my kids.
Cheers and thanks for the info.
This forum is incredible, i enjoy reading all rhe personal experiences

6'3 245

Last edited:
Top Bottom