What's new

Do fake brand name pharma ancillaries exist?

DaveTbk

Heavyweight
Is there people faking AstraZeneca and Pfizer arimidex for example? I know depending on the country it originates from the packaging might be different but can they be faked?

I don't care much for pharma gear I'm good I have UGL and a script and I can't tell the difference tbh.

Old RhynoS

VET
Top Poster Of Month
So you are content using ugl oils but not their ancillary drugs???
Do you think they lower their quality control when it comes to them?
Any good lab will have the same standards across their line up.
If you trust the lab for one you should trust it for the other.
You have options for testing if you want to, do your own lab workman's see if they are effective or send them to an 3rd party for testing

Rolls roydz

Super Heavyweight
Domestic labs have such a strong ethic and they take care of their market so much that to be honest I trust more their products than some dude selling “pharma”. Probably they are not but it is crazy how you still see around some testoviron and proviron bayer or sustanon organon fake, not to mention everything you can find.

DaveTbk

Heavyweight
Ugl nolva did what it was suppose to do. And I trust Canadian ugl more then generic pharma from India for example.

But in my case I think brand name pharma could be worth looking into. All I have to do is look at a testosterone vials and I get puffy nipples.

Rolls roydz

Super Heavyweight
You have been fighting gyno from all your threads. Don’t get desperate, if you have it and it is not going away with meds lower your test dose and wait for the surgery.

Keep lowering body fat. I assume it is still high but I don’t know.

Wod

Seasoned VET
Can they be faked? Sure. But something such as Pfizer Aromasin has complex packaging. For someone to go trouble the trouble of counterfeiting custom blister packs, custom boxes, custom tablets, potentially stamps and all the other requirements to make a quality replica, it is not worth it. The initial investment itself would probably cost more than the ROI on that item for a long time even if they put no active ingredient in there.

If someone has counterfeit capabilities to that extent, they are not going to waste it on low profit items like Aromasin, Nolvadex, etc. There are far more profitable items for people to replicate.

Goldenrod

VET
I dont use hg gear but i will buy hg ancillaries if i can get them at a reasonable price. Adex, caber, t3/t4 and hcg for example.
This is not saying i have not had success with ug stuff but if i can find it, why not
I won't name names but some of the more respected guys on here get their androgens/steroids from an UGL and get their ancillaries from a pharmacy source. Not saying there is something wrong with UGL ancillaries. I have asked them why as they are friends and it is their place to answer if they want to.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
100% Pharmaceutical products can be faked. People think just because it is Pharma that it is real, lol.

I could get into this in more detail, but that is all I am going say...

- PacMan

Top Bottom