What's new

Doug Miller supplement stack

Thread starter #1
So the debate has always been is Doug Miller truly a genetic Beast and truly a “NATURAL” bodybuilder. Each to their own, everyone has an opinion. And for those who don’t believe he is, fine. For those who believe he is natural and He is a freak. Fine. Whatever he is or however he does it. His physique truly is respectable.

The topic here however in this thread is how anyone , especially in the natural world or the anti steroid nazi can tell me this amount of NATURAL and LEGAL oral supplementation is healthier than anabolics. The anti steroid world will jump to conclusions and stress the negative side effects that come with anabolics, but what is their opinion on the amount of oral supplementation one takes just to hold a title of “NATURAL”. Testosterone is naturally made within the body too. So where do we draw the line as to what is truly natural. Because taking that amount of supplementation surely isn’t natural or normal either ?? :unsure:
Holy shit man, the dude takes more pills in one day than your local seniors complex gives out in morning rounds ..

Check it out, curious to hear what you guys think.

Dam talk about over kill!! He must be pissing half out!! Sum.pills hes already doubling his dose with say turmeric!! I think sum are essential,i take sum he takes but hes just killin it!! I cant see how his body is assumilating it all???To me it overkill!!

Very beneficial some in there are needed for daily longtiviety not only BB.

But def overkill he’s pissing it away