What's new

Down 20 still work to do!

Itsbig_e

Rookie
Hey guys! I’m new here. Just a bit of a quick background I used to be quite fit in my early 20”S and over the last 2 years put on about 80 pounds mostly fat :cry:. (I’m 27 now)Anyways I’ve been back hitting the weights, and I started a test e cycle about 8 weeks ago now. I feel great and have lost around 20 pounds now. currently sitting at 255!

Not sure if I should stay on cycle for 4 or 8 more weeks? Any other thoughts or opinions!

cheers

Attachments

Goldenrod

VET
welcome to the forum @Itsbig_e and congrats on the weight loss. Good advice by @storman - keep working hard in the gym and you will lose fat and gain muscle if you maintain a good diet. Gear will obviously help but is just another supplement to help reach a goal.
I would run it another 4 weeks anyway but that is up to you (8 weeks is a fairly short cycle). Make sure you have your PCT planned for when you stop your cycle.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Welcome to CJM!
One note on shedding weight and doing a cycle is that doing a test cycle may actually be putting on muscle too so the scale can be deceiving. I like to take pictures (as you are doing) or measurements if you are trying to add muscle AND lose fat, as the scale number can be a mind fuck thinking you are not progressing in your weight loss when really you may have added some muscle weight.

Keep grinding, calorie deficit and extra cardio will help shed weight when added to your lifting routine 💪

Deadmouse

Super Heavyweight
Welcome to the board !

You made some awesome progress but IMO there's no point in taking gear judging by your pics and history. This fat would come off without steroids you have 100% no need to cycle except if you have low testosterone to begin with. That's what i would tell you if you were my close friend. Painful advice but i think it's better to be honest.

Take a look at the forum. Lots of great infoto help you in your journey and feel free to ask questions !

To answer your original post, i would not stay on cycle more than 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lex

Lex

Super Heavyweight
welcome and Id take the advice given in your replies so far. nonetheless good work on the progress and keep it going.

Welcome to the board, good work on the weight loss. I suggest you continue and make it a 12 week cycle but only because you are already 6 weeks in. I would suggest you tighten up your diet and continue to lose fat even once completed the cycle. You don't need PEDs to lose fat, just train hard and eat clean.