What's new

Dracorex Pics - Test. Prop, T400, EQ, Mast. Prop, Deca , Tren A., T-Bol

Jdave

Registered
Heard about this lab, I received a product list from them a little while ago. Dunno how. Labs I use now I am pretty happy with but hopefully these guys grow traction and have legit items. Keep the thread posted.

Just out of curiosity- are you trying these items out on behalf of the lab? I notice you got a single vial of each product so just wondering if you’ve tried them before or if it’s a first time run trying out the products on behalf of the lab.

Thread starter #26
Heard about this lab, I received a product list from them a little while ago. Dunno how. Labs I use now I am pretty happy with but hopefully these guys grow traction and have legit items. Keep the thread posted.

Just out of curiosity- are you trying these items out on behalf of the lab? I notice you got a single vial of each product so just wondering if you’ve tried them before or if it’s a first time run trying out the products on behalf of the lab.
Hi @Jdave;

I was trying out some of their products and made this order back a few months ago. I have tried numerous labs and this is one of them. I am not affiliated with Dracorex professionally as a Rep. or anything else behind the scenes, etc..

I purchased them for personal use but they did include one item as a bonus with no strings attached.

I was updating some posts and thought I'd simply share this pic I had from my order in case anyone was interested for whatever reason (packaging, oils, etc.).

Thank you,

OD

-- Is this the same Dracorex Labs (sp?) that is a spinoff of Bodytech and was first mentioned here on CJM back in September 2018? >>> Dracorex Labs?
Hello @~Dr Juice~

Yes, I believe it is likely the same UGL discussed previously.

I don't have the full background information regarding BT spinoffs and therefore cannot speak properly to that though.

I only posted pics here in this Underground Lab Pictures Thread for information and reference purposes.

Thank you,

OD

BC

Administrator
Lol. Ok.
It looks just fine. It is an underground lab, not a pharmaceutical company. Not everyone is Innovagen in its packaging. Almere used to do the same and had top notch gear.
And hasn’t it already been proven that tren doesn’t need to be dark to work. I used some tri tren that was light coloured and was strong as fuck.
No, it doesn't look "just fine." It looks like about 6 minutes of effort went into the "presentation" which is an outright embarrassment. If a lab can't take a day out of their life to actually offer something presentable to the end user, how much effort do you think they're putting forth into the product itself?

Almere turned out pretty decent for everyone, eh? Good example, bro.

No, it doesn't look "just fine." It looks like about 6 minutes of effort went into the "presentation" which is an outright embarrassment. If a lab can't take a day out of their life to actually offer something presentable to the end user, how much effort do you think they're putting forth into the product itself?

Almere was definitely the worst example he could have used yes

Jdave

Registered
Hi @Jdave;

I am not affiliated with Dracorex professionally as a Rep. or anything else behind the scenes, etc..

I purchased them for personal use but they did include one item as a bonus with no strings attached.

OD
No no I wasn’t implying that you were a rep or that this was shady my bad. Just that I see a few posts eluding to newer labs sending out free samples to try, And obviously if you’re given free samples one would generally factor that into a possible swayed opinion but also I’ve seen on the Meso boards that some labs offer free samples or offer some type of incentives if the taker gets bloods and posts the results.
I think it’s pretty evident here that people who are reps or from the lab will be dragged pretty immediately and it’s obvious that they’re reps and I wanna be clear that I wasn’t inviting that trouble your way.

Jdave

Registered

Devils Advocate:
If I recall correctly, Pareto and a lot of trusted labs still use the generic “flip top” multi use vials and didn’t have custom tops early on in their formative periods (correct me if I’m wrong but terragon did as well before the .net vs .co debacle) I kinda view that the same way...

Non devils advocate:
custom satchel labels are a lot easier to come up with that custom flip tops.

6 vs 1/2 dozen

Thread starter #31
No no I wasn’t implying that you were a rep or that this was shady my bad. Just that I see a few posts eluding to newer labs sending out free samples to try, And obviously if you’re given free samples one would generally factor that into a possible swayed opinion but also I’ve seen on the Meso boards that some labs offer free samples or offer some type of incentives if the taker gets bloods and posts the results.
I think it’s pretty evident here that people who are reps or from the lab will be dragged pretty immediately and it’s obvious that they’re reps and I wanna be clear that I wasn’t inviting that trouble your way.
Hey there Brother;

No problem whatsoever. It didn't even cross my mind that you thought that specifically but I posted it just in case anyone else might have as I know these topics can be a little sensitive sometimes whenever there's any suspicion regarding this kind of thing.

I'm simply a Customer who likes to try various labs out when I can afford it. Of course, like all of us, I also do have some go to labs that I tend to stick with or return to a little more often as well when they treat me right and find their products are excellent.

Cheers,

OD

Sorbate

Registered

Before he shit the bed, Almere was a great lab. You won’t find one person on any board that will argue that.
And I think it looks just fine. You know what is cool about personal opinion, I’m allowed to have it. You don’t like my opinion, meh... I guess I should have let you have yours then.. cheers.

Before he shit the bed, Almere was a great lab. You won’t find one person on any board that will argue that.
And I think it looks just fine. You know what is cool about personal opinion, I’m allowed to have it. You don’t like my opinion, meh...
He was a fucking idiot even back in 2015! I had to wait two weeks sometimes for that piece of crap to ship out my pack, and the lying and bullshitting. The gear was good but Ive had better. Good gear, thats about it, but the word "great" does not go in the same sentence as "almere". I'm not commenting on Draco, but comparing it's labels to Almere just sounds off.

Sorbate

Registered
He was a fucking idiot even back in 2015! I had to wait two weeks sometimes for that piece of crap to ship out my pack, and the lying and bullshitting. The gear was good but Ive had better. Good gear, thats about it, but the word "great" does not go in the same sentence as "almere". I'm not commenting on Draco, but comparing it's labels to Almere just sounds off.
That’s funny I never had an issue until the end. Really miss his primo, likely the best I’ve used.
It was just an example, are you really that bored you want to fight about this? I’m not.

That’s funny I never had an issue until the end. Really miss his primo, likely the best I’ve used.
It was just an example, are you really that bored you want to fight about this? I’m not.
We are good. I just had to speak a little on Almere and remind everyone he's still fucked! Carry on.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
-- Is this the same Dracorex Labs (sp?) that is a spinoff of Bodytech and was first mentioned here on CJM back in September 2018? >>> Dracorex Labs?
Same lab as to which is being referred to above I believe but not a BT spin off.

So to cut to the chase exactly.... olympic has no interest is this lab.

Fullblown

Registered
This lab told me they won’t deal with you because you were bashing them. How many labs is that now that stopped talking to you?
Holy fuck. Another lab? LOL.
This shit doesn't end ever. First he bashed the hell out of Dracorex completely on NL. Then shilled the fuck out of Kratos and eventually got them kicked off NL because of his drama. This guy is absolutely relentless to save face with whatever lab will give him either:
A). Free gear OR
B). Random samples of free gear

This is all over every board. I do NOT feel bad for this guy!!!