What's new

Dragon Pharma Anavar

Thread starter #1

LesPaul

Registered
Ordered this 3 months ago as I read many good reviews. Gave up on it, then it arrives. They tossed in the test prop. ( Edit -typo)

Screen Shot 2019-02-09 at 5.04.42 PM.png

Last edited:
Yeah that label looks like it was designed by a 90’s fly by night “Japanese tribal” tattoo “artist”.
But as previously mentioned - label is no indication of quality.
Post up a review/results once you run it!

BC

Administrator
From the review section of their website;

"Products are of high quality and work as expected. Thank you Dragon Pharma."
- JOHN BODYBUILDER

Also, very impressed over their 500mg/mL Deca, 400mg/mL Enanthate, and 200mg/mL Primobolan, all of which I'm sure meet exact label claim and are likely pain-free as well...

Thread starter #8
From the review section of their website;

"Products are of high quality and work as expected. Thank you Dragon Pharma."
- JOHN BODYBUILDER

Also, very impressed over their 500mg/mL Deca, 400mg/mL Enanthate, and 200mg/mL Primobolan, all of which I'm sure meet exact label claim and are likely pain-free as well...
Reads sarcastic? Thought this was a picture thread, not a review thread. My mistake.... ;-)

That looks like eurokings line. Manfreaky, you should remember these. You were on that same board then.

He released that in 2008ish I think. After the oxide brand died.

It’s decent gear if that’s what it is. Or it once was anyway.

I used to get amps from him years ago and he would often through in his ugl stuff. Oxide then the dragon pharma stuff.

Oxide was pretty popular with quite a few US boards back then.

Didn’t know EK was still around.

Agreed. I have found 2 domestic labs since that have treated me well.
Prop is good with your TRT. Take your script 100mg Test E or C etc as the base test levels and then add 100-150 mg test prop spread over M/W/F. You get up to peak quick, so can run it 6-8 weeks, taper off and then back to script. IMO

Thread starter #15
That looks like eurokings line. Manfreaky, you should remember these. You were on that same board then.

I used to get amps from him years ago and he would often through in his ugl stuff. Oxide then the dragon pharma stuff.

I'm pretty new to the anabolic scene with the exception of some win V from a horse trainer back in the early 90's ;-) Without catching shit all I can say it is I bought it from a top euro site that carries all the main labs like balkin, alpha etc. However this product was mailed from the far east.

Thread starter #16
Prop is good with your TRT. Take your script 100mg Test E or C etc as the base test levels and then add 100-150 mg test prop spread over M/W/F. You get up to peak quick, so can run it 6-8 weeks, taper off and then back to script. IMO
So if one added 100mg prop 3 times a week to 100mg E once a week that would be a 200mg TRT boost yes?

It is EK. They have a Website.

So if one added 100mg prop 3 times a week to 100mg E once a week that would be a 200mg TRT boost yes?
Correct. I am playing with that right now and as a TRT boost like it better than just straight 200 Test C. Add .25mg of adex once per week and you get the benefit of E2 under 30 pg/ml and for me a 35% increase in test (due to the prevented conversion). I do Test C Sun/Wed (50mg each time) and add prop Wed/Fri/Sun. (30mg each time).

For us older TRT guys, the concept of less is more is very true. At 100mg my free test is 550ish and i can make natty type gains but at 200 mg plus a little adex my free test is over 1200 so i make good moderate gains and i am not looking for more.

Last edited:
Thread starter #19
Correct. I am playing with that right now and as a TRT boost like it better than just straight 200 Test C. Add .25mg of adex once per week and you get the benefit of E2 under 30 pg/ml and for me a 35% increase in test (due to the prevented conversion). I do Test C Sun/Wed (50mg each time) and add prop Wed/Fri/Sun. (30mg each time).

For us older TRT guys, the concept of less is more is very true. At 100mg my free test is 550ish and i can make natty type gains but at 200 mg plus a little adex my free test is over 1200 so i make good moderate gains and i am not looking for more.
Snap. That is a lot of pinning no? So you prefer adex? .25 is micro dose so no crashing for you I guess? I took .5 at week 5 of my 200mg boost and I really messed myself up. All paranoid about E and I'm pretty sure I went to low. Pretty weak and lethargic for a few days. Live and learn.

Its only 3 pins per week and only for 6-8 weeks. I put the prop and the test C in the same barrel Sun/Wed and then Friday just prop.

I prefer aromasin but i got script adex. I am also an over responder to adex so its awesome. I can take very little and get the desired effect. Sound like you might be also...not uncommon for guys over 40. For me the AI on a TRT Boost is essential. I don't like the cons of E2 over 28 pg/ml at our age and my Bloodwork shows that by preventing conversion my Free Test is 35% higher mg for mg of test with an AI than without. Good bang for you buck and most from the least. Cheers