What's new

Drooling? A side affect of high HGH levels?

JDF4Life

Heavyweight
Lol that's right... Sounds silly, but has anyone else noticed that they drool considerably more when HGH levels are Elevated?

Other then slightly numb and/or tingling hands from time to time especially when sleeping one of the easiest to recognize changes has been the Drooling... I almost always drool when going to sleep or even when I'm about to fall asleep. I even noticed when I went to watch "The Batman" (long ass movie), that I started drooling as my eye's got heavy. Basically if I'm about to go to sleep or am in fact sleeping, I'm probably drooling. (I'm assuming this is coinciding with secretions of HGH?) lol.

I don't recall drooling this much since I used to fall asleep at my desk in school as a teenager. In fact I was having dry mouth issues before I started the MK677/CJC+DAC combo.

Just curious if anyone else noticed that?

Cheers

redz

Super Heavyweight
Negative on this. I have never heard anyone report anything like this either.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Can't speak to the drooling. But, I sometimes get tingling in fingers and citrulline appears to have helped. I wonder if citrulline/argenine for the nitric oxide / blood flow benefits would help.

JameoN

Super Heavyweight
I drool a shit ton because my tongue is too big for my mouth hole. I’m not not joking either, cause of my sleep apnea too, suppose to wear a mouth bit thing when I sleep. It’s bullshit.

sammy

Super Heavyweight
All I know is When you do that in your sleep it’s usually because your having some good sleep .

JDF4Life

Heavyweight
I googled it too and couldn't find anything. But never hurts to ask right? I'm still drooling onset continues to be when I'm in the process of falling asleep through that super cozy stage of perfect could sleep forever stage. But by morning or the middle of the night, It seems to pass... As I don't wake up in a puddle. IF I had to pick between dry mouth and drool, drool wins. lol

Who know's could be completely unrelated? But the timing seems to make sense to me. Either way the CJC+Dac and MK677 seems to be working extremely well. As far as recovery I hardly feel any discomfort anymore, and zero nagging pains or muscle sorness related to my workouts... Exception being my damn sciatica / pinched nerve running from my tailbone around my hip and down my leg... Can't seem to shake that problem. GRRRR!

I think I can probably hit everything 2 times a week... But I'm enjoying my free time to much at the moment, feeling a little lazy I guess? But I swear that lazyness is resulting in steady gains getting thrown out the window.

Speaking of lazyness, since starting this protocol, I try to almost always have a 1.5 hour nap immediately after work. I love them. lol

Top Bottom