What's new

East_Side_Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

BC

Administrator
@East_Side_Juice has has been banned from this forum effective as of this evening.

Two separate labs have contacted me over the past few months and mentioned that debts have been outstanding -- neither of which would be considered small and/or insignificant. Efforts have been made to contact this individual via his private email, his public email, and one lab went as far as sending him a parcel through a courier service which was required to have a signature upon arrival. The parcel simply stated that he was to check his email immediately. The parcel was signed for by this member and no contact has been made to either brand. I've also PM'd this user myself and told him that he needed to resolve his issues to which the message was ignored.

This person's information won't be going public for at least a few days as I'm undecided whether or not it should be posted. My primary concern sits with the possibility that he simply changes his email address, creates a new alias, and subsequently rips someone else off. Due to this person's location, it would be highly possible that his only means of procuring AAS is through the forums (thus opening up the possibility that he scams someone else).

Nibiru

Rookie
I dont why labs are fronting people now adays...
If a cust cant afford to pay for an order buy less.
Especially for remember that most people thought was an idiot

Or that ever so popular, I plan to buy thousands of dollars a week but can you please front me three bottles of test and three bottles of deca so I make sure it's legit.
Lol

Upjohn

Rookie
Crack Head Credit.......Forget it 😉

Shitty , thought he was a good guy. Prob just kept the cake his buddy gave him for the gear he was jackin him up on in that thread he posted awhile back

Sabre Star

Administrator
That’s unfortunate to hear as I’ve had many conversations with this individual in the past and quite liked him. I’m actually disappointed to be honest.

Mnemonic

Rookie
Wow, what an asshole.
I am sorry to those labs whom had their trust breached like that.
These guys are already doing and risking so much for us to be able to do what we want to do... And you still gotta scam them?
That's pretty damn low.

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
Vet
I am amazed guys get product without paying. Every thief gets what they deserve eventually. Maybe something fucked up happened. Would LE sign for continued packs?

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Rookie
I am amazed guys get product without paying. Every thief gets what they deserve eventually. Maybe something fucked up happened. Would LE sign for continued packs?
Like do you mean LE signed for his package and are investigating him?
He’d have to sign, they can’t coerce evidence by falsifying signatures. But they can force him to cooperate but I doubt that’s what’s happening here.
I had a convo with him a while back about some random stuff. Seemed like an ok guy but I heard a few things from a couple people since.
Wouldn’t be hard to believe he went awol on some customers who paid him too.

Wod

Vet
Shitty person.

Last edited:

Double D

Vet
disappointing... might be a good idea to post up his safemail or tuta address. warn other labs to stay clear of his email.

Rubicon500

Rookie
Little snake

I’m shocked they were fronting him the products in the first place , got to pay to play money in hand or fuck off.
Lesson for everyone out there , don’t supply a product without full payment and if you can’t afford to purchase your cycle in full prior to starting you got no bussiness doing it in the first place.

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....
Vet
Like do you mean LE signed for his package and are investigating him?
He’d have to sign, they can’t coerce evidence by falsifying signatures. But they can force him to cooperate but I doubt that’s what’s happening here.
I had a convo with him a while back about some random stuff. Seemed like an ok guy but I heard a few things from a couple people since.
Wouldn’t be hard to believe he went awol on some customers who paid him too.
I've always wondered this, Canada Post seems to deliver to anyone in the house.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
I've always wondered this, Canada Post seems to deliver to anyone in the house.
-- The name on a package is unimportant but the address is. Anybody present within the address when the postman comes can sign for the delivery. Of course this only applies to packages that have the "Signature Required" feature paid for.

Sabre Star

Administrator
As I’ve mentioned, I’ve had numerous convos with EastSide, and I seen absolutely no apparent red flags to his personality, so this thread is somewhat of a shock to me.

I’m going to lock this thread to give him a chance to clear up his loose ends.

As long as the labs in question have their debt settled, this thread will be non-existent and this individual’s name will be cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.