What's new

Edited: Taking TRT into my own hands!!

Flymode

Rookie
Alright so just did my shallow IM delt inject and honestly Sub Q is instantly pointless.

so much better than pinning 1 1/2 25g as previously with IM. Always psyched myself out and made it worse over the length and I know it’s really no big deal but still!
I used a 1/2 30g and didn’t even notice. Only doing .25ml per shot so it filled quick enough and everything went well. No post injection pain where as Sub Q within about 30 mins I felt the burn and next day welts were coming in hot. I still have 2 week old welts from sub q but they’re going down.!

soTL;DR if you’re tripping about pinning get yourself some slin pins and go IM in the delts!! Thanks to elite few who pointed me in the right direction much appreciated !

StoicStoner

Middleweight
Im glad you found something that works for you but don't declare no pip after 30 minutes. I have done shallow IM in the delts, quads, and ventroglutes and get pip every single time, after about 12 hours and lasting at least a day. I did 1cc in the VG yesterday morning and it's currently sore. Quads are the worst for me. Still worth doing, but for trt subq is superior IMO

Flymode

Rookie
Im glad you found something that works for you but don't declare no pip after 30 minutes. I have done shallow IM in the delts, quads, and ventroglutes and get pip every single time, after about 12 hours and lasting at least a day. I did 1cc in the VG yesterday morning and it's currently sore. Quads are the worst for me. Still worth doing, but for trt subq is superior IMO
sorry should have mentioned it’s been about 5 hours and I’m feeling great. I wish I could do sub but instantly my body regrets it and it’s near impossible to do stretches and abs the next day!

Flymode

Rookie
Alright so day 2 after shallow IM in the delt. Very minor PIP, had the same thing on cycles back in the day when I’d first start up. Other than that full mobility low pain and no restrictions! Gonna rotate L and R delts and quads! Super happy now !

TRTDiesel

Super Heavyweight
I’d figure out what’s creating the inflammatory response. If your getting that kind of pip on subq something is up, injecting it deeper isn’t changing the inflammatory response it’s just harder to see. Is this pharma test?

Flymode

Rookie
I’d figure out what’s creating the inflammatory response. If your getting that kind of pip on subq something is up, injecting it deeper isn’t changing the inflammatory response it’s just harder to see. Is this pharma test?
Am I allowed to say the lab? Or is it against terms?

Flymode

Rookie
You can say the lab. Just no sources or prices.
Anabolix pharma. Test E. I’ve used it before on cycle never had an issue, maybe like TRTdiesel said, it’s always been an issue I just got used to it!

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
I have to disagree with this. Injecting testosterone into fat is definitely different then injecting into muscle. Not everybody can inject Sub-Q. There is a reason it is supposed to be injected IM, and this is why it is stated on the product information sheet that you get from Pharmacy manufactured Testosterone.

Flymode

Rookie
I have to disagree with this. Injecting testosterone into fat is definitely different then injecting into muscle. Not everybody can inject Sub-Q. There is a reason it is supposed to be injected IM, and this is why it is stated on the product information sheet that you get from Pharmacy manufactured Testosterone.
Yeah it says right on the label IM only

I’m just going to keep rotating spots shallow IM. Im sure after a while my body will get used to it. Same thing happened to me back in the day on a cycle with a shitty lab and after a few weeks my body just learned to deal with it I guess

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Yeah it says right on the label IM only

I’m just going to keep rotating spots shallow IM. Im sure after a while my body will get used to it. Same thing happened to me back in the day on a cycle with a shitty lab and after a few weeks my body just learned to deal with it I guess
I'm not saying that's what your problem is. All I'm saying is that IM is definitely different than sub-Q, and not everybody can do sub-Q. I do not know the lab you are using.......... It could easily be another issue.

Flymode

Rookie
Alright so I got my syn test e coming in soon, gonna try that out. 1/2 delt seems to be only a day or two of annoyance and even at that nothing compared to sub tummy. And going directly 90 degrees in and pushing deeper helped on my second delt.

Going into the beginning of week 3 at 125mg test e, and call me crazy but my mood has picked up, my energy is there and I just had one of my best work outs in recent memory, fueled with rage and energy, haven’t had one of these in time. Going to do blood work in another 8-9 weeks at this rate and see where everything is!!

thanks to everyone whohelped on my journey . I will keep the thread updated !

Flymode

Rookie
Update

could have saved myself a lot of trouble by being patient …. Absolutely no negative reaction to the Syn test e. With my other test almost instantly pip and week long nodules and pain to go along with it. Sub was worse than shallow IM. Still pip either way, shallow Im being much easier to deal with.
Went sub q yesterday morning with the syn and no reaction… possibly a diff oil (not cottonseed) like my other lab

TL;DR don’t be an idiot, listen to the wise, be patient, go for the better lab…. Trust me all things avoidable in the end. Jeez