What's new

Elevated TEST on TRT plus tren/anavar

Thread starter #1
hi guys,

i am seeing my endo this coming Tuesday, and i got some explaining to do lol. i am only taking 100mg trt test cypionate as perscribed by him , been 6 months now. but 8 weeks ago i added tren acetate at 100mg EOD alongside 60mg anavar for a meet coming up.

i was told none of these compounds would increase test levels on my blood work, but would throw of lipids and liver values, which they did. i don't know what to say hes going to think i am taking extra test when i am not. my results are below. maybe i can just tell him the truth he knows i compete and just honestly say i didn't think the compounds would effect my test levels?

out of the two do you think its the anavar causing high test levels.

1555181193880.png

thank you.

Why lie?
Just tell him what’s going on.
I’m sure he’ll get it and likely schedule a retest in a few more weeks once you’re off your boost.

Thread starter #3
sounds good i just don't want him to cut me off, cause hes generaly been really good to me, he does know i self administer during meet prep, but im wondering what caused the test to be so high, despite taking 100mg only weekly? tren or the anavar?

Thread starter #5
no way it could have been, reputable lab and rep, and im a snap show on it at times, bad insomnia and tren cough here and there. maybe tren raises test levels?

Zbignew

Registered
I've been wondering about this for awhile but never found a really resolute answer: if you're on a stack of anabolics, and the various drugs are all going after your androgen receptors, will that mean that there's more free-T floating around in your bloodstream, waiting it's turn, than if you were only on the same dose of T and nothing else?

Jdave

Registered
Orals, especially anavar being a dht derivative likely tied up your shbg allowing higher free test.
Would the DHT orals also read as part of the total T on the blood results? The free test thing makes sense but is his reading total T or free T?

Always time your blood work so it doesn’t get mixed with your mini blasts. I’ve done my bloods 8 weeks before my appointment , they don’t care if you do it 2 weeks before your appointment or 2 months if your only doing bloods every 6 months or once annually etc. Could even just said I was going on holidays over seas if they questioned it , a lot more believable excuses than trying to say why your test was 48 on 100mg a week haha

If your doing bloods every 3 months you shouldn’t be fucking with your blood work yet anyways get er dialed in first. I don’t know your circumstances just making a point some doctors are weird fucks with blood work.

Thread starter #11
Always time your blood work so it doesn’t get mixed with your mini blasts. I’ve done my bloods 8 weeks before my appointment , they don’t care if you do it 2 weeks before your appointment or 2 months if your only doing bloods every 6 months or once annually etc. Could even just said I was going on holidays over seas if they questioned it , a lot more believable excuses than trying to say why your test was 48 on 100mg a week haha

If your doing bloods every 3 months you shouldn’t be fucking with your blood work yet anyways get er dialed in first. I don’t know your circumstances just making a point some doctors are weird fucks with blood work.
i totally had your approach in mind, but the doctor reschueled my appt months later and i wasn't going to wait as i had to prep. i will just let him know i didn't know taking anavar would affect my total test. im pretty open with him. i am just shocked that either of these raised my total testosterone.

Mnemonic

Registered
thanks guys, makes sense now as i am for certain my tren is not fake.
Also real tren does not increase testosterone, unless you are taking a TNT blend with test.
Tren would show up as highly elevated E2, unless you had a special e2 test (forget the name) to differentiate between tren/e2.

Likely what Veteran said is happening.

You could lie and say you goofed your bloodwork timing or injection timing due to a personal agenda preventing you from proper timing. Ask for a retest paper, get the bloods whenever your shit is in order. He's got thousands of other patients to monitor, he doesn't give a shit if you take 3 weeks to get your repeat bloodwork.

People are quite stupid, doctors believe it & see it.
Lol, some people eat wall insulation..... I don't think it's that uncommon to screw up bloodwork for your doctor ;)

Thread starter #13
endo was cool, said to go back to just 100mg trt for 8 weeks and redo blood work. he wants my alt/ast and lipids to come back into range. no point in running anything alongside don't want to fuck up blood work again, so ill just cruise till than. thanks guys.

just out of curiosity what could one run with TRT and still have normal bloods, any SARM? or low dose masteron?

thanks

66Chevy

Super Moderator
just out of curiosity what could one run with TRT and still have normal bloods, any SARM? or low dose masteron?

thanks
Consider yourself very lucky your endo was so understanding...I don't think mine would have been so easily forgiving.

Hard to say for sure what else you could run without it affecting anything. I know for me, there is nothing worth jeopardizing my trt script for, its not like I am a high level competitive BBer. I want a high quality of life right into really old age, so I wait until I know I have a long period off between blood work before I introduce anything extra.

Thread starter #15
Consider yourself very lucky your endo was so understanding...I don't think mine would have been so easily forgiving.

Hard to say for sure what else you could run without it affecting anything. I know for me, there is nothing worth jeopardizing my trt script for, its not like I am a high level competitive BBer. I want a high quality of life right into really old age, so I wait until I know I have a long period off between blood work before I introduce anything extra.
Thanks Chevy, needed to just hear that even though i know that is the best way... ya he basically said we can't continue like this under my care if your gonna self-administer etc. will clean out while cruising for 8 weeks.

question do any of you guys on TRT ever do a PCT? my endo says whats the point, but something about having your LH and FSH firing again to totally clean receptors out sounds good to me?