What's new

EMAIL TRANSFER PAYMENT REMOVED FOR NOW

Thread starter #1

NBX

Sponsor
I just found out minutes ago, that someone has hacked the email we use for email transfers. Someone has been depositing all the email transfer orders into his or her account.
I have shut down all my banking accounts, credit cards, debit everything and we will not allow any email transfers for the time being.
The police have been notified as every email transfer is traceable and will show exactly who deposited the funds.

If you have been affected I am sorry. We use encryption on the emails we use, but looks like someone found a way around that.
My bank says you will be reimbursed just like you would if your credit card was stolen.

Once again I apologize to all affected customers.
If you need more info please email me, don't pm me as I just don't have the time to log into this site.
nbxfitness@shaw.ca

My money would be spread across Vietnam, Hong Kong and Russia...if I were a betting man.

Sorry to hear - stuff like this is such a PAIN to deal with.

here's to moving forward!

iRep

Registered
Appreciate the quick support with this situation and getting it figured out now we just wait on the banks, hope all goes well, merry Christmas

I just found out minutes ago, that someone has hacked the email we use for email transfers. Someone has been depositing all the email transfer orders into his or her account.
I have shut down all my banking accounts, credit cards, debit everything and we will not allow any email transfers for the time being.
The police have been notified as every email transfer is traceable and will show exactly who deposited the funds.

If you have been affected I am sorry. We use encryption on the emails we use, but looks like someone found a way around that.
My bank says you will be reimbursed just like you would if your credit card was stolen.

Once again I apologize to all affected customers.
If you need more info please email me, don't pm me as I just don't have the time to log into this site.
nbxfitness@shaw.ca
Sorry to here, been a customer for a couple or years now. Can't understand how people aren't willing to work for their money and rather steal from people who do. Hope everything will be sorted out.