What's new

Endurexx and bomb labs review

Thread starter #1

Gregw1

Registered
So I'm at like week 10 now of my endurexx test E , bomb labs deckdurabolin I started the decka about 5 weeks ago and was on a small dose of their anadrol for first 6 weeks and wow I like it. Mind you I'm dam well no expert lol but I've gone from about 220lbs to 238Lbs and my strength and endurance are awesome. I really have nothing to compare to cuz I only did finaplex a long time ago

eLoCC86

Registered
I am an idiot who never read the rules an am inches from being banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter #9

Gregw1

Registered
Just wanna say that I've read countless bodybuilding books ( Arnold's encyclopedia 1 and 2 , muscle magz encyclopedia , was a personal trainer for awhile read hundreds of magazines ) been crushing work outs for years but man I'm learning some awesome shit on here. Gets me stoaked to go crush it

eLoCC86

Registered
I am, without question, the stupidest motherfucker in the universe.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
O I also can't figure out how to set up my profile
-- If you click on 'Settings' in the top right corner of the front page it will take you to your profile settings. All the information to do setting up or changes can be found there >>> on the left side of the screen.

Thread starter #15

Gregw1

Registered
Sorry still figuring this shit out. Its actually a little frustrating. Mental note next time I'm gonna get myself frustrated do it right before workout and then crush it lol IMG_20180502_132659.jpg

Last edited: