What's new

entering the hyperbolic time chamber - Lex's log

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Wow so it's only been about 12 weeks since starting this cycle, it's felt like forever. I still want to go to at least 14 weeks but the thing is my body is killing me and as result I have been really inconsistent in going to the gym lately (doing pushups and pull-ups at home instead)

Elbows=fucked
Wrists/hands=fucked

I'm still 205lbs so basically the orals were a complete waste of money so far since I haven't been consistent in my eating and training. The water weight left as quickly as it came.

Think I'm going to drop the dbol completely, lower the test a bit, and add some deca for my joints so hopefully I can get back In the gym. The type of pain I get currently is telling me "STOP don't do any more curls"

I hate being injured so much...😤🤬

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
Shit sorry bud. Do you have any long wrist wraps? Not those puss ass popeyes ones but legit 2ft long ones? Any time my wrists start to flare up between work, squatting and pressing. I toss those on and they are awesome stabilizers, taking the strain from my wrists and putting it on the elbows.

Sounds like you need some ice!

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Shit sorry bud. Do you have any long wrist wraps? Not those puss ass popeyes ones but legit 2ft long ones? Any time my wrists start to flare up between work, squatting and pressing. I toss those on and they are awesome stabilizers, taking the strain from my wrists and putting it on the elbows.

Sounds like you need some ice!
All good. Kinda my fault really for going too hard and not resting enough, it finally caught up to me.

Just pinned 125 deca and 125 test, will be doing this e3d for the rest of my cycle. Hopefully can hit 210lb dry weight by end of it, otherwise I'm pleased with results so far since starting.

Ice is a good idea. I'm going to look for some wrist and elbow compression wraps soon, maybe order them off Amazon.

Goldenrod

VET
Wow so it's only been about 12 weeks since starting this cycle, it's felt like forever. I still want to go to at least 14 weeks but the thing is my body is killing me and as result I have been really inconsistent in going to the gym lately (doing pushups and pull-ups at home instead)

Elbows=fucked
Wrists/hands=fucked

I'm still 205lbs so basically the orals were a complete waste of money so far since I haven't been consistent in my eating and training. The water weight left as quickly as it came.

Think I'm going to drop the dbol completely, lower the test a bit, and add some deca for my joints so hopefully I can get back In the gym. The type of pain I get currently is telling me "STOP don't do any more curls"

I hate being injured so much...😤🤬
Hey Lex, your hands hurt too? I get the elbows and wrists if you are getting too strong too fast or doing too much and the joint/ligaments/tendons can't keep up. Assume this is a tendon/ligament issue? If so - BPC157 has been amazing for those types of injuries.
I have a shit load of NCRP BPC157 on hand and use it everyday for digestion and for whatever is sore. At this stage I just use a small amount but when I was bad, I was using 1000 mcg's a day so I would go through a bottle every 10 days as NCRP comes in 10 mg vials.
Hope this gets better for you quick.

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
All good. Kinda my fault really for going too hard and not resting enough, it finally caught up to me.

Just pinned 125 deca and 125 test, will be doing this e3d for the rest of my cycle. Hopefully can hit 210lb dry weight by end of it, otherwise I'm pleased with results so far since starting.

Ice is a good idea. I'm going to look for some wrist and elbow compression wraps soon, maybe order them off Amazon.
I dont have anything for my elbows but I recommend getting some wraps from inzer. Competition grade wraps. Either SBD or inzer itself. Had mine for 2 years with no problems

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Hey Lex, your hands hurt too? I get the elbows and wrists if you are getting too strong too fast or doing too much and the joint/ligaments/tendons can't keep up. Assume this is a tendon/ligament issue? If so - BPC157 has been amazing for those types of injuries.
I have a shit load of NCRP BPC157 on hand and use it everyday for digestion and for whatever is sore. At this stage I just use a small amount but when I was bad, I was using 1000 mcg's a day so I would go through a bottle every 10 days as NCRP comes in 10 mg vials.
Hope this gets better for you quick.
Yea definitely a tendon/ligament problem around the elbows, it feels like my tricep is the issue, just like you said getting too strong too fast, so not exactly the 'joint' of my elbow I guess.

Forgot to mention I will definitely be grabbing some bpc157!! As soon as I have the spare cash lol. I have used the can med supplies brand of 157 also the mix of 157/tb500. Who is NCRP? I will go with whoever is cheaper because I trust the purity of bpc157 from most Canadian sellers.
I dont have anything for my elbows but I recommend getting some wraps from inzer. Competition grade wraps. Either SBD or inzer itself. Had mine for 2 years with no problems
Sweet I'll check those brands out, I have never used wraps before but have seen some members here use them. I think they will help me prevent this in the future. Need to make sure I get a proper rest day between workouts as well, I would always sneak in a couple of curls and pushups at home on my 'rest' days lol..

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
Yeah on the days where I help on the ground at work I end up swinging a lot of sledges which just ruins my wrists and those wraps really help the next day for heavy presses and even squats

Goldenrod

VET
Yea definitely a tendon/ligament problem around the elbows, it feels like my tricep is the issue, just like you said getting too strong too fast, so not exactly the 'joint' of my elbow I guess.

Forgot to mention I will definitely be grabbing some bpc157!! As soon as I have the spare cash lol. I have used the can med supplies brand of 157 also the mix of 157/tb500. Who is NCRP? I will go with whoever is cheaper because I trust the purity of bpc157 from most Canadian sellers.

Sweet I'll check those brands out, I have never used wraps before but have seen some members here use them. I think they will help me prevent this in the future. Need to make sure I get a proper rest day between workouts as well, I would always sneak in a couple of curls and pushups at home on my 'rest' days lol..
NCRP is national capital research peptides. I have used CMS too and they are a good company but for peptides (BPC and TB) I use NCRP now. For my pins, B-12, etc. I use CMS.

Lex

Super Heavyweight
And will be grabbing some minoxidil and accutane soon.. very noticeae shedding and acne since starting the dbol

London drugs carries 2% minoxidil 60ml for 50$, I think it's rogaine brand last time I asked.. apparently need a prescription if you want them to make it for you fresh. Wtf?

Jestopherson

Super Heavyweight
And will be grabbing some minoxidil and accutane soon.. very noticeae shedding and acne since starting the dbol

London drugs carries 2% minoxidil 60ml for 50$, I think it's rogaine brand last time I asked.. apparently need a prescription if you want them to make it for you fresh. Wtf?
Do you own cats or frequent places that do? Pretty sure its minoxidil that is beyond toxic to cats.

Dude I'm telling you, join the bald eagle squadron😉

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
@Lex give nizarol a shot for the hair shedding first its around $20 at most pharmacies over the counter it has 2% ketoconazole its listed as an antifungal but it does block dht at the follicle. Try it once or twice a week. I personally avoid orals (mild fatty liver) other than anavar and proviron on occasion. Proviron always makes my skin worse though. Also try to make sure you are getting enough collagen in to help those tendons and ligaments, I add chicken stock to a lot of my rice meals for that reason. It seemed to help when I tore my labrum last year.

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Do you own cats or frequent places that do? Pretty sure its minoxidil that is beyond toxic to cats.

Dude I'm telling you, join the bald eagle squadron😉
bald eagle squadron LOL. I will embrace the bald when I'm stupid huge and jacked, I went full army buzzcut for a long time and just don't like the shape of my head.

and ew cats nope none here
@Lex give nizarol a shot for the hair shedding first its around $20 at most pharmacies over the counter it has 2% ketoconazole its listed as an antifungal but it does block dht at the follicle. Try it once or twice a week. I personally avoid orals (mild fatty liver) other than anavar and proviron on occasion. Proviron always makes my skin worse though. Also try to make sure you are getting enough collagen in to help those tendons and ligaments, I add chicken stock to a lot of my rice meals for that reason. It seemed to help when I tore my labrum last year.
oh hey was wondering if this stuff helped with shedding, saw some at the pharmacy the other day and its pretty cheap.. will give it a shot before minoxidil. the collagen is a great idea forgot about that, didn't know chicken stock had any. Oof and I tore both labrums, had to get like 4 surgeries, that really sucked ass let me tell you.

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
bald eagle squadron LOL. I will embrace the bald when I'm stupid huge and jacked, I went full army buzzcut for a long time and just don't like the shape of my head.

and ew cats nope none here

oh hey was wondering if this stuff helped with shedding, saw some at the pharmacy the other day and its pretty cheap.. will give it a shot before minoxidil. the collagen is a great idea forgot about that, didn't know chicken stock had any. Oof and I tore both labrums, had to get like 4 surgeries, that really sucked ass let me tell you.
I prefer the taste of beef broth but it's only made from bones chicken stock is the entire carcass so there is a fair amount of collagen from the cartilage. I only shed on higher test doses but the nizarol definitely helps my shedding. Ketoconazole is also prescribed for skin fungal infections so when I'm using it i normally lather a little on my chest and shoulders but it doesn't seem to help much with the acne.

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight
Why not try RU or finesteride if you're losing your hair? I am really paranoid about if I lost any hair.

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Why not try RU or finesteride if you're losing your hair? I am really paranoid about if I lost any hair.
Was just a bit of shedding, nothing too crazy. I could notice it after taking a shower and drying off my hair for example, would find them on me or the sink.

I've tried RU didn't notice anything. Got a prescription for minoxidil 5% and seems to help a bit. Too afraid of sides effects to take finasteride.

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight
I don't even have baldness in my family background and I think my hair is getting patchy (only can see it with #1 hair clipper) and I think I lost some hair on anadrol for those few weeks I was using it. Honestly I feel cruddy about it at the moment and I don't plan to use anything but low test and NPP. Maybe Tren ace towards the end of my diet because I already have it but I plan to use that with RU shampoo and nizoral. I don't even think I will go over 300-400mg of test anymore. Looking big quick is great but is it worth it to lose hair just to get big quicker?

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Looking big quick is great but is it worth it to lose hair just to get big quicker?
In my opinion, no. Yea anadrol would do that so stay away from DHTs in the future like I am planning to, tren might fuck with it though just warning you it's when I started noticing shedding but could've been from the test as well. Be careful with the nizoral I heard for many that it just made hair issues even worse. Ask for some minoxidil 5% from your doctor.

I'd like to try NPP because if I get any dick issues I can drop it and have it out of my system quickly.

Goldenrod

VET
In my opinion, no. Yea anadrol would do that so stay away from DHTs in the future like I am planning to, tren might fuck with it though just warning you it's when I started noticing shedding but could've been from the test as well. Be careful with the nizoral I heard for many that it just made hair issues even worse. Ask for some minoxidil 5% from your doctor.

I'd like to try NPP because if I get any dick issues I can drop it and have it out of my system quickly.
Nizoral is reputed to be about as good as minoxidil, I use it a few times a week and leave it in for the whole shower or bath. I get my rubber ducky out, lather up and play with my duck to kill time.
minoxidilmax has up to 15% minoxidil products - I hate minoxidil. I don't use it. It has liquid finasteride alone and combos of products. Will the finasteride still get into your blood yes but not as much as taking a pill compared to applying it topically.
It is located in the US and I have never had a problem getting the liquid finasteride to Canada.

I use Primo in low doses year round (DHT drug), am in my 40's and still have most of my hair albeit I am like most guys my age, I have a bigger forehead. Baldness, runs in my family and as soon as I saw it start I started finasteride 1 mg a day. I did stop when in baby making mode for years but am past that stage now and back on it.

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight

Tren will shed your hair and it doesn't really come back after six months. It seems like people do not even gain more muscle using Tren. Also some of the neurological damage from it is extremely sudden. There is no build up of getting a little bit of anxiety you just suddenly get anxiety and when you come off it doesn't go away ever with Tren it seems. Anxiety can and does cause people to stop lifting weights and working out.

If you are eating good enough then you're not going to build much if any extra muscle while on Tren compared to NPP/Deca. The times where you will actually build more muscle on Tren is when you're dieting or your diet is shit. But you will be exchanging permanent hairloss, neurological damage and possibly some kidney damage. I put on 15lbs in two weeks (not all muscle of course but my arms size went up probably 1.5-2 inches) when I took a two week break from my diet, did not eat too much food or very healthy food and my only source of protein was three packs of tuna a day and whey shakes every meal while I was on deca and testosterone. Then guess what? I lost the fat from that 3 weeks later of imperfect dieting and I am not one that loses fat easily (I have to go to 1500 calories if I am not doing a physical job and not much more of I am).

If someone wanted the weight loss aspect from Tren then why not just take T4 because that is largely what it's doing. You have to be very very careful with that stuff though too.

You probably would be surprised where your testosterone levels are at with taking 300mg a week. It would not shock me if that sent you over the high end of the scale. You will continue to grow fast being naturally high for the first five years with some other gear thrown into the mix.

You might be shocked how well you grow with 100mg EOD in glutes and shoulders (I think with NPP shoulders actually causes the compound to take nine days to leave your system and glutes within days until you put in over a certain amount of millimeters then it stays in longer than shoulders) 400mg test and thrown in some proviron (DHT type drug so I don't know if it causes hairloss) to free up even more testosterone. If you don't reach Tren gain levels then and wanted to max things out then add 600mg of EQ (also another DHT) but I highly doubt you would need it. You don't even need to continue on the EQ for long because it will take many months to leave your system.

Other than the Minoxidil shedding which you could possibly have to take that stuff for the rest of your life now that you are already taking it you probably won't get back that other hair and if you do it won't be as thick. You can get back some hair for up to six months which is another reason why it's really important to take breaks. That and also premature facial aging, and growing too much muscle in places we don't want like the face. Not to mention prostate enlargement and the other things we cannot see.