What's new

EQ dose

Thread starter #1
Just wondering what people like to dose their EQ at? I have ran 300-900 MG a week in the past. Thinking about using it in my blast starting end of August until my competition in November. I was going to run something like 300-450 MG a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like 600, 900 is better but not necessary imo. I use to run 300/w of the 50mg/ml vet gear for months on end with good results for lean growth and strength.. add in small dose of winstrol and test suspension for some crazy strength gains :)

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
I think EQ is a crap drug, personally I would say use deca, npp or tren depending on your goal/preference

Or an oral...or mk677...or even trestolone etc

I am using EQ right now but am not a fan, never was and this hasn't changed my opinion

Other than noticeably elevated BP I can say I might as well be injecting a bunch of MCT oil

Thread starter #4
I think EQ is a crap drug, personally I would say use deca, npp or tren depending on your goal/preference

Or an oral...or mk677...or even trestolone etc

I am using EQ right now but am not a fan, never was and this hasn't changed my opinion

Other than noticeably elevated BP I can say I might as well be injecting a bunch of MCT oil
Yes I remember you saying you don’t like EQ, I am surprised to hear you are running it. I like the milder compounds and most likely won’t ever run tren. I will definitely add in Anadrol the last 4 weeks leading into the competition. I do have MK677 on hand but have not yet tried it, so possibly I will add that in a couple weeks.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
I have run it several times and 600 seems a good dose. Gained some size, not much strength, and had a good look. Hard and vascular. I stayed lean on it. The intense appetite only lasted a couple of weeks. Not likely to run it again at my stage of the game.

Testbear

Registered
Wow that’s a high dose. I want to hear how you find it.

ill be donating blood, baby aspirin, lots of water...and keeping an eye on blood pressure, ill lower the dose if i dont like what im seeing..but ive done 1200 a week before with perfectly fine blood pressure so i dont think this will be an issue

Thread starter #11
Thread starter #12
ill be donating blood, baby aspirin, lots of water...and keeping an eye on blood pressure, ill lower the dose if i dont like what im seeing..but ive done 1200 a week before with perfectly fine blood pressure so i dont think this will be an issue
After reading Dr Juice’s article now I see 1-3G a week is required to see what the drug has to really offer. Maybe I will use 1g. Did you donate while on 1200 a week? Did you hemocrit get high? I ask because every time I try to donate blood they refuse because I have acne on my arm within 3 inches. It is crazy because it will be one small red dot and they say it could infect the blood. Wtf?

Testbear

Registered
the thing alot of people forget about eq is after the ester weight is taken out of the equation you are only left with 60mg/per 100mg of dosing..
so if someone runs 600mg a week, they are only getting 360mg of boldenone...then remember boldenone is weaker than test and you wont really notice it due to the less andorgenic nature of the drug. you wont have the water retention, or the quicker size and strength gains..THEN ontop of that...the ester is twice as long as test e...which is going to take very long for peak levels

so when you put all that together and you run it for 12 weeks and not really that impressed, well no wonder..you are basically using a watered down test that takes twice as long to kick in and gives no instant gratification..but what you can expect is dry quality gains, that are definitely worth the wait.

Thread starter #14
the thing alot of people forget about eq is after the ester weight is taken out of the equation you are only left with 60mg/per 100mg of dosing..
so if someone runs 600mg a week, they are only getting 360mg of boldenone...then remember boldenone is weaker than test and you wont really notice it due to the less andorgenic nature of the drug. you wont have the water retention, or the quicker size and strength gains..THEN ontop of that...the ester is twice as long as test e...which is going to take very long for peak levels

so when you put all that together and you run it for 12 weeks and not really that impressed, well no wonder..you are basically using a watered down test that takes twice as long to kick in and gives no instant gratification..but what you can expect is dry quality gains, that are definitely worth the wait.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Makes sense to me and probably why I like it. I ran it for 20 weeks but only from 450-900mg a week if I remember correctly. Time to up the dose this time around I guess.

Testbear

Registered
After reading Dr Juice’s article now I see 1-3G a week is required to see what the drug has to really offer. Maybe I will use 1g. Did you donate while on 1200 a week? Did you hemocrit get high? I ask because every time I try to donate blood they refuse because I have acne on my arm within 3 inches. It is crazy because it will be one small red dot and they say it could infect the blood. Wtf?

i donate every 2 to 3 months, it gets high but not to deathly levels..that just comes with the territory. tons of guys get high rbc on 100mg trt a week lol..it is what it is, just got to manage it the best you can. staying hydrated, lots of water is important. id be very cautious of running 1g and not knowing you can donate 100%

I have ran EQ at 900 mg per week for 20 weeks several times, and that is my personal sweet spot. I tried to up it to 1200 mg per week but my BP went up way to high so I dropped it back down to 900 mg. This was alongside 1000 mg of Test E. For me I don't really like Deca anymore and I have used EQ quite a bit, so next blast phase may be Tren E instead.

I'm also considering running high dose of EQ after reading dr.juice post since i cant really go high test dose without having estro side maybe high dose Eq would be a good alternative for me ..

for those who did the 900-1200 mg experiment how where u dosing test with it ? and how low do you think i could keep the dose without loosing sex drive ? could EQ be used as the only compound in (i doubt but im not really informed on Eq i

mostly run tren and have very low

experience with eq)

Thread starter #20
I would go with 900mg for 20 weeks to get full effects that's what I did
I have done 900 mg before and I will do somewhere around 900-1200 MG a week for probably 18-20 weeks along with test at 500 MG a week. Almost time.