What's new

Eq, primo, test off season

Juicemania

Rookie
Was Recommended to run this for 14 week cycle Off season. Current weight 220 fairly lean 12-13% bf. 6FT.
test e or C 125Mg 3X a week
Primo 150mg 3X a week
Eq 150mg 3X a week

The goal is to put on some nice clean steady mass without spilling over to much
thoughts? Recommendations?
Thanks

Juicemania

Rookie
Personally I would up the EQ to 200 three times a week at least. 600mg weekly to start...it’s a slow burn.
Thanks for the input. When you say 600 to start do you mean lowering the dose back down sometime in the cycle or would you keep raising it?

A.B

Super Heavyweight
You can definitely build muscle on that no issue. As far as an off season cycle I’ll let some of the competitors comment on that with their preference.

you’re at just over a gram of gear so you havethe opportunity to really grow.

Goldenrod

VET
If you don't put mass on this cycle whether you run 450 or 600 mg a week, your diet and training are off (or some variable I'm not aware of)
Close to 1.5 grams of gear a week - some people like to kick off with an oral but I don't see the need of it running 3-4 months at those doses. It may take some time for boldenone to kick in but it will.

Good luck

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Im no expert, but remember reading in a few places that eq should be run at 20 weeks to reach full potential? Not saying this is the only way, but i did a bit of reading on it before the first time i used it. I ran mine 25 ish weeks at 900mg with about a gram of test. No issues.

Justpicaname

Super Heavyweight
Was Recommended to run this for 14 week cycle Off season. Current weight 220 fairly lean 12-13% bf. 6FT.
test e or C 125Mg 3X a week
Primo 150mg 3X a week
Eq 150mg 3X a week

The goal is to put on some nice clean steady mass without spilling over to much
thoughts? Recommendations?
Thanks
I'm not sure your age?
I'm 41 and have been advised by a few people that EQ is not the best option for is older guys...
Just something to keep in mind.
I was going to run that same cycle this winter, but was convinced to drop the EQ

Goldenrod

VET
I'm not sure your age?
I'm 41 and have been advised by a few people that EQ is not the best option for is older guys...
I was going to run that same cycle this winter, but was convinced to drop the EQ
Do you recall what it was about boldenone that was the issue? I have used it, I'm over 40, blood is fine, and BP is in ideal range. I don't use the same dosages some guys run but I felt good on it. Just curious, appreciate your input.

thanks,
GR

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Im no expert, but remember reading in a few places that eq should be run at 20 weeks to reach full potential? Not saying this is the only way, but i did a bit of reading on it before the first time i used it. I ran mine 25 ish weeks at 900mg with about a gram of test. No issues.
I don’t agree with it. Some people don’t react well compared to others. It’s just like the other longer esters

PacMan

Seasoned VET
I'm not sure your age?
COMPLETE BS my friend. That is totally bro science.

I am 43 and EQ is a staple...

- PacMan

Last edited:

Justpicaname

Super Heavyweight
Do you recall what it was about boldenone that was the issue? I have used it, I'm over 40, blood is fine, and BP is in ideal range. I don't use the same dosages some guys run but I felt good on it. Just curious, appreciate your input.

thanks,
GR
I was told the blood thickens... can cause swelling. Like bad enough to end up in hospital.
I was pumped to run EQ again as I haven't used it in about 8 years....
Maybe some older guys that have used it would know more if they had any issues?
As I am very curious how dangerous it really is.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
I'm not sure your age?
everyone’s bodies respond differently to AAS. I’m over 40 and eq is always a safe bet. Just listen to your body and get blood work done every few months

Goldenrod

VET
I was told the blood thickens... can cause swelling. Like bad enough to end up in hospital.
If it did thicken your blood, there are many ways to counter this issue. Some people don't like it, some do - never bothered me at all. I hear a lot say they have anxiety with it but I have never had anxiety from any compound.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
It does thicken your blood yes. But get blood work done every 3-4 months and also do a blood drop every 3-4 months...

- PacMan

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
I don’t agree with it. Some people don’t react well compared to others. It’s just like the other longer esters
Thats fair. Again, i never claim to be an expert on these things. I try and gather as much info as i can before trying something new, then try it.
everyone reacts different to any drug.
My experience at the dose and duration i mentioned was very good. That doesnt mean it will work for everyone. But i think that can be said for any drug.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Thats fair. Again, i never claim to be an expert on these things. I try and gather as much info as i can before trying something new, then try it.
everyone reacts different to any drug.
My experience at the dose and duration i mentioned was very good. That doesnt mean it will work for everyone. But i think that can be said for any drug.
for sure brother. I ain’t no expert either.

I’ve used 300mg solo of eq a week in the 90s. That’s the reason I don’tagree with the longer use and high doses. Just my experience tho.