What's new

Estrogen

Thread starter #1

Hurricane

Registered
I have been on trt @ 250 mg a week and I have been taking adex with it. I have been feeling really shitty and my libido and everything involved in sex is out the window so I thought my adex was underdosed, I took 1 mg everyday to try and get my e2 down but starting to think maybe it’s actually to low instead of high could that happen. I have accidentally crashed it before years ago and remember it was horrible this doesn’t feel like that but Im lost looking for opions or ideas. P.S. Im getting a blood test in a week or so just wondering in the meantime Thanks

Blood Work is the best answer. Is it possible to crash E2 on 250mg test and 1mg apex every day? Hell ya. I am a high responder to adex....0.25mg per week can drop my E2 by more than 15+ pg/ml in just days. Have you done adex with 200mg of test before...did you BW say you needed it? Did you start the adex right from the start?

I know my body pretty good, as i do tons of little TRT experiments and get blood work but i find adex difficult to manage as its results on E2 is tricky and not really predictable. I have dropped E2 waaaay too low on 200mg test and 0.25 adex trying to keep my E2 at my sweet spot of 25 pg/ml. And it took 4-5 weeks to recover to a more ideal level. I like keeping E2 under 30pg/ml but you have to use AI very sparingly and only if you need them.

1mg per day is a crazy dosage IMO for 250mg of test. I would feel like crap on adex 1mg ED at any level of test.

Good luck...I would stop the adex

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

Hurricane

Registered
Ok I have stopped the adex and going to see how it goes you think I should up my trt a little until it improves Thanks

Spartin77

Registered
I have been on trt @ 250 mg a week and I have been taking adex with it. I have been feeling really shitty and my libido and everything involved in sex is out the window so I thought my adex was underdosed, I took 1 mg everyday to try and get my e2 down but starting to think maybe it’s actually to low instead of high could that happen. I have accidentally crashed it before years ago and remember it was horrible this doesn’t feel like that but Im lost looking for opions or ideas. P.S. Im getting a blood test in a week or so just wondering in the meantime Thanks

You started at 250? I would of started at 80mg/w and go from there! most ppl do well between 80-150!

Jdave

Registered
250 off the bat for trt is pretty aggressive
I woulda said the same about adex 1mg/day
This is just my hypothesis, but you mighta crashed the E.. then just fucking burried it in a 10 meter deep ditch. Post after post people seem to think adex is something you can play with. Me too- at 0.75mg/wk at 500mg I pretty much almost ruined my cycle.

Correct me if I’m wrong- I’m guessing this isn’t DR rx’d and you started adex off the bat with no e2 readings from blood test. So you’re killing your e before the test built up before it even converted to e2/estrogen . 250mg is a decent dose but it might not be enough to need adex off hop.
How far in are you? What ester did you use?

Last edited:

xpac2

Registered
I woulda said the same about adex 1mg/day
This is just my hypothesis, but you mighta crashed the E.. then just fucking burried it in a 10 meter deep ditch. Post after post people seem to think adex is something you can play with. Me too- at 75mg/wk at 500mg I pretty much almost ruined my cycle.

Correct me if I’m wrong- I’m guessing this isn’t DR rx’d and you started adex off the bat with no e2 readings from blood test. So you’re killing your e before the test built up before it even converted to e2/estrogen . 250mg is a decent dose but it might not be enough to need adex off hop.
How far in are you? What ester did you use?
Hooy shit didnt even see the 1mg a day! My joints are hurting just thinking about it

Thread starter #12

Hurricane

Registered
It self administraterd but I have been on it for years 10+ I have tried every dosage and find a liltle more is better plus all I can get is UG so I figure it’s underdosed anyways Thanks for all the reply’s and information.

Jdave

Registered
It self administraterd but I have been on it for years 10+ I have tried every dosage and find a liltle more is better plus all I can get is UG so I figure it’s underdosed anyways Thanks for all the reply’s and information.
damn- so you’ve been on the same dose of test and AI for 10 years and all of a sudden you encountered a drastic change? I would have gotten blood work tested. It could be something totally unrelated to this 10 year cruise man...

Thread starter #14

Hurricane

Registered
No no I have been blasting and cruising for that time but as you know UG stuff is not all created equal so sometimes it takes me some trial and error to get it dialed in. I haven’t taken an adex for a few days and feel better already!!