What's new

Fake DNP from Pareto?

• Thread starter DerrickNolsonPhillips
  • Start date
D

DerrickNolsonPhillips

Hey everyone,

New to forums and first post. I recently purchased 250mg DNP from Pareto. I took one yesterday and two today. I don't feel any significant effects. The powder is indeed bright yellow but I was concerned about the quality and performed a stain test on my fingers. To my surprise, my fingers didn't stain yellow and the powder washed away with water. Is this fake? Any other tests I can do to confirm quality?

I appreciate any responses. Thanks everyone.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
Hey everyone,

New to forums and first post. I recently purchased 250mg DNP from Pareto. I took one yesterday and two today. I don't feel any significant effects. The powder is indeed bright yellow but I was concerned about the quality and performed a stain test on my fingers. To my surprise, my fingers didn't stain yellow and the powder washed away with water. Is this fake? Any other tests I can do to confirm quality?

I appreciate any responses. Thanks everyone.

My buddy is running it now on day 6 @250mg and is burning up it builds up after 4-5 days so don’t OVERDO IT! Be patient

MonteCarlo

Rookie
It may not stain as much if it is crystal DNP instead of powder. Give it 5 days before raising dose. At 250 per day you won't feel much except that you sweat like a pig during workouts. It's a good long term dose. I wouldn't recommend playing with 500 so quickly.

Treat DNP with respect, it's probably real.

Riplec

Super Heavyweight
Pareto doesnt sell DNP man, if you bought it from a guy who sells gear then you just bought random DNP
Pareto does have DNP 250mg x 50 caps, now is it potent idk but if you are skeptical than wait a reasonable amount of time and when convinced you have bad batch let pareto a chance to fix it, complaining here first is just bashing a reputed lab, always contact your rep first but make sure its for good reasons or your gonna get blacklisted

D

DerrickNolsonPhillips

Hey all, thanks for the replies. Will let you know on day 4/5 (with a dose of 250mg) if I feel anything.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Whatever you do be fucking careful and don’t start upping your dose. It has a 36 hr half life and can build in your system.

It’s weird it doesn’t stain, it should stain the shit out of everything.

Is it crystal or powder? Or do you know?

I’ve havent used this crap in years and years.....250 mg for me is pretty comfortable.... getting into 500mg and over is where the ridiculousness starts to set in.

Again for me..... don’t double down if you aren’t experienced with this shit. It will kill you if you don’t respect it.

D

DerrickNolsonPhillips

Whatever you do be fucking careful and don’t start upping your dose. It has a 36 hr half life and can build in your system.

It’s weird it doesn’t stain, it should stain the shit out of everything.

Is it crystal or powder? Or do you know?

I’ve havent used this crap in years and years.....250 mg for me is pretty comfortable.... getting into 500mg and over is where the ridiculousness starts to set in.

Again for me..... don’t double down if you aren’t experienced with this shit. It will kill you if you don’t respect it.
Thanks for your advice. I am quite cautious about increasing my dose. I know people commonly take up to 500mg for over long periods of time. I plan on doing 250mg per day. That being said, it was weird it didn't stain, but I have read that it takes time to build up. According to my rep, it's crystal form so it doesn't stain as well as powder. Regardless, will wait a few days and let you all know! Today will be day 3.

Mfg Eng

Super Heavyweight
DNP was recently made illegal in China so if it's real better stock up before it's gone

St

Seasoned VET
I just looked at the pareto list, and there isn't any DNP sold by them.

Maybe its a rep that sell more than 1 lab.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Don’t know why people play with this shit.
Be careful guys.
I just looked at the pareto list, and there isn't any DNP sold by them.

Maybe its a rep that sell more than 1 lab.
I personally wouldn’t buy other lab stuff from a rep who isn’t carrying it as his main UGL. I’d just go right to a rep for that particular lab- that way if there’s an issue you can take it straight to the UGL’s rep.
Having to deal with a product you claim doesn’t work is probably awkward and a nuisance enough. Having to do it trough a third party is probably MUCH more of a headache.

////...BIG EDIT...
I just wanna clarify what I said, after that DM I don’t wanna come off like I’m trashing labs for carrying other labs gear...

Many reps carry other UGL products. This way if you wanna particular stack, and this UGL doesn’t carry one item you can select from an inventory of other labs he might have on him. This actually makes it easier than having to wait for multiple packages to arrive from multiple sources. It’s esdier to deal with a single point of purchase. BUT- I PERSONALLY would only buy gear from a rep if that gear is produced by the same UGL that rep is selling officially.

Example- let’s say tarragon rep now carries sarms that Newport produces. (Picking these UGLs at random for sake of example)
So if I want test and cardarine and I’m ordering from tarragon but they produce test but not cardarine, they may carry cardarine from Newport so I have a single point of purchase. BUT I personally, would get the test directly from the UGL and the cardarine directly from Newport rep if they produce it. UNLESS I used and trusted that lab before - real life example, I ordered mk677 from CMS but they must have been out of their own stock kuz they sent SYN mk677- I’m fine with this since I have tried and loved the syn products I’ve tried.
Now, personally - that’s how I’d do it. I’m not shitting on reps for carrying other labs or people for purchasing it.
(as an example - I’m not sure if tarragon/Newport makes cardarine so don’t read anything into me picking those UGLS)

Last edited:

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
Another thing to consider is the 200-250 mg is considered a relatively moderate dose. You don't have to "feel" anything for it to be working.
Agreed to many think the effects are minor cause there not “feeling it” DNP is the STRONGEST fat burner alive and needs to be ran safely!

I like to run it the following
Week 1 250mg
Week 2 OFF
Week 3-4 250mg
Week 5 OFF
Repeat until desired bf% / goal.

eazy57

Super Heavyweight
Agreed to many think the effects are minor cause there not “feeling it” DNP is the STRONGEST fat burner alive and needs to be ran safely!

I like to run it the following
Week 1 250mg
Week 2 OFF
Week 3-4 250mg
Week 5 OFF
Repeat until desired bf% / goal.
Some people think that feeling shitty side effects means that the drugs are "working" for them. Shitty sides means they're likely not dosing it effectively for them.

I'm running a week at 400 mg just to see for myself what it feels like. But only a week.

I felt fine at 200 mg a day and could easily run it longer. Like 2 weeks.

Too much fucking bro science out there and people thinking they need to run boat loads of gear to compensate for a bad diet, poor training and poor planning.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
Some people think that feeling shitty side effects means that the drugs are "working" for them. Shitty sides means they're likely not dosing it effectively for them.

I'm running a week at 400 mg just to see for myself what it feels like. But only a week.

I felt fine at 200 mg a day and could easily run it longer. Like 2 weeks.

Too much fucking bro science out there and people thinking they need to run boat loads of gear to compensate for a bad diet, poor training and poor planning.
100% DNP is in some sort of a magic 'pill' however people slack diet, cardio, training when running it.

I've ran upto 500mg once day 5 comes around man do you feel it, and the pumps are no longer existent I find once over 250mg

let me know how your run goes.

eazy57

Super Heavyweight
I'm in the middle of it now. I'm at the end of a cut. Last week actually. So the the final 10-11 days of it I'm using DNP.

When I first ran it I was running hot all the time. Took it on an empty stomach with other orals pre-workout. Made me feel like total crap like a half hour after working out. Now I take it just after lunch with a big meal and about an hour before bed. It can make lethargic as hell. I find I keep my energy and mitigate any side effects this way.

Works for me but to each their own.

Spartin77

Super Heavyweight
Great thread.. Never ran it but will next April so all info is welcome.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Crystal stains less than powder yes.... but it should still stain.

Not to take anything away from your source but I’d be wary since dnp is much harder to get than it used to be.

Dinitro is retired I think and he was responsible for a lot of the dnp around the forums. That and more so China changing its rules as jdave said.

Big_Papa_B

Heavyweight
you wont really feel anything on 250mg daily... over 500mg is where i find the sides start....you become very tired all the time and sweat like crazy.... also your diet will predict how bad the sides are...the more crabs you eat the hot you get... if you do it while on keto the sides are much more bearable. Also dont forget the DNP builds up in your system.. I find that it takes almost a week for the drug to be completely out of your system this is why people get in trouble with it...