What's new

Fat Load Info.

JonnyO said:
Well Smart Tony, I wont argue with you as your set in your "with the times" ways. But did you ever notice how many people bitch about how good they looked the day after the competition and wished they looked like that then...well there you go! Taking out sodium in before a show is assinine!
Yes people bitch all the times how they looked after the show,i've seen them i ate with them the next morning,they were not sharp full of water.lol.Where are there vains.Yes gone from the sodium.
So you can keep your high sodium in but don't complain how you place in a show. Then there will be all these story what went wrong.Or the judges did a bad call.All my friends said i should have be first place .Ask a judge from the show how you looked like.Bev Francis,huddy Steve W.
Well i tell the people like it is,i don't beat around the bush.

RoNiN

Registered
Bottom line: If your dialed in and you have peaked for the show then that is what counts..

It's funny how people place so much emphasis and attention to carb loading....fat loading....shit loading...etc... when that deals with the last 24-48 hrs before the show as opposed to the 16 WEEKS of dieting and supplementation!!!

All the carb/fat loading in the world won't change a physique from last to first.... or even 3rd to 1st...so WHY is it so important???

Mr.Mexico who won the Ottawa's last year just ate potatoes and chicken the last week. Gil who won the heavyweight class at the Southerns last year ate chicken and vegetables the last week.... no special tricks boys and girls....

Now why did they win?!?! Because of the ridiculous amount of cardio and dieting during the 4 months leading up to the show.
They guys were untouchable and no amount of fat loading would change that.

Even IFBB pro Tom Prince posted on musclemayhem.com what he does 48hrs out from a pro show....surprise!!! White rice and oatmeal....

Even SeanSummers has posted numerous times his secret techniques for the last 24 hrs: 5000cals of potatoes and chicken...
Imagine that....and he won the SHW Ontario's that way...how could it be....:p

Haha ROnin and Shawn, you guys are completely right. I'm still gonna do a fat load though but I think the most important thing of all is to lose water and even then if your ready you'll still look great.

wadd said:
I hate to say it but i completely disagree with this.I mean there are many ways to get ready but you make it seem like the last few days don't really matter if the 4 months previous were done right.I have seen many guys come in flat or watery because there timing was off.I think you can't win a contest in the last few days but you can sure lose it.The whole idea of the last few days is to give you that last little bit that can be the difference between first and third.
Well i know on guy who placed second at the Quebec provinals he didn't when cut his water but ate potato's and chicken.But cut his sodium days before the show and took a lasix.
Some people are different but why take that chance.
The good champion don't take risks.
The people who come in flat are the ones who sodium load,or eat there head off,see food diet.lol
Next show i want to place third or last.lol
It funny of all the show i did all the guy who ate bad foods place bad.
Or they came to the show how they ate the night before,well first off just looking at them they they had for body fat.I could have pinch there skin.No vains,there belly button wasn't sticking out at all.
Most people will use a reason like it was the lasix that made me flat.But most are still not ready to step on stage at all.
So eat you fat load with sodium and maybe someone from here will be in my weight division.I hope second feels good.lol
But if i lose i will say i don't know what happened the day before the show i was ripped to the bone.lol
Or i should say i sodium loaded,pizza.lol
Best of luck to all that take the risk.If it could only wait until the show is finished.Well if they still lost the show you could always say i was out classes in muscle mass,i will need to make some gains to place better.
People hate to admit i got my ass kick on stage,but it happens.

RoNiN

Registered
wadd said:
I hate to say it but i completely disagree with this.I mean there are many ways to get ready but you make it seem like the last few days don't really matter if the 4 months previous were done right.I have seen many guys come in flat or watery because there timing was off.I think you can't win a contest in the last few days but you can sure lose it.The whole idea of the last few days is to give you that last little bit that can be the difference between first and third.
The difference between 3rd and 1st?!?!?!? WTF!!! Listen Wadd , I don't know if you judge the Mr.Olympia or the World Championships or something...but at entry level and provincial contests....you will NEVER move from 3rd to 1st ONLY because of fat loading...not in our lifetime!

all the fat loading and carb loading would never be able to out class Antonio Diaz last year and I was 3rd.... because he was LEANER! and dryer as well as having a complete physique.

And you know what else , the guys who were 4th and 5th would not have beaten me no matter what fat loading they did or lack of fat loading I did....because i was in better SHAPE and CONDITION!

I don't know what your qualifications are in competitive BBing but in the amatuer level there are huge differences between 1st , 3rd , and 5th....and the lack / use of fat loading will not change the placings.

> JohnnyO: The last week can either make you or break you

Don't make me laugh! I don't know if it is the halo talking but you give me the a complete , shredded , and massive physique against a bunch of guys with poor shape and condition...and all the last week tricks in the world won't change a thing.....

Liquid

Registered
JonnyO said:
I will post pictures from my show next weekend and show you what fats and sodium can do for a body ok bro. LOL. You ever had a few tsp of salt with grape juice before walking onstage? Try it and tell me what happens.
take before and after piics

bambam

Registered
Jonnyo, tear shit up at the cup and call roger for your shorts he s back.
i posted his new address on BCmuscle.

And as for loading, come in shape and have a plan PERIOD.

I will be doing a shit load--fat load combo how do you like that:kill: :kill:

bambam

Registered
I AGREE, i have tried carb load and it works and i have tested the shit-fat load and it seems to work alot better for ME.

SO thats what i will be doing in almost 7 days know

PEACE OUT:lf:

pre contest fat load

That's fu*$ing amazing. Quadzilla mentioned this to me before and i thought it was bizarre, guess i was wrong. Good pic mangina25.

wadd said:
Go back and review the pick of mangina and his fat load and tell me how this guy didn't do it right...i was at the show and he looked great.
How about this i will do the ontario naturals,i will be off the gear to give my body,and kidneys a quick break from the gear.When the weigh in comes time and i see that i look the best in shape,i don't want to be drug tested,well i won't pass the test.
So i will fat load,shit load,and drink a boat load of water to smooth me out,then if there is three in my division i can place third i will be happy.lol
The i can tell the world i shit loaded.I will take pictures of me before i fat and sodium load,and after so we all can see the change in my body.Then the very next day when i get home i will pump the gear into me.This will give the gear 2 months to kick in so a get that pumped up look when you go on the gear.then if the shit loading works i will give it a shot for the Brantford show so wish me luck all my friends.

bambam

Registered
STAY THE **** AWAY FROM NATURAL SHOWS, YOUR NOT WECOME THERE IF YOU CRANK.
I DON, T CARE HOW MANY YEARS YOUR OFF IT , OR MONTHS .

:asshole:

bambam said:
STAY THE **** AWAY FROM NATURAL SHOWS, YOUR NOT WECOME THERE IF YOU CRANK.
I DON, T CARE HOW MANY YEARS YOUR OFF IT , OR MONTHS .

:asshole:
Oh i'm just having fun with you guy's relax.I love to push all your buttons.lol
That what makes the sport so good.We call our own shots when it comes to the sport.Then there is no one to blame but ourself.
Hey if you are into shit load fine with me.
Everyone does what sounds good to them.But i still say,i don't want to pull your leg.lol
Best of luck in all your shows.

P.S.

Registered
wadd said:
I agree bambam I think people are misunderstanding my point.I am not suggesting that you have to fat or junk load to win.I am merely saying that one must have a stradegy on the last week if they plan to peak for the show.It just isn't anything goes.Each individual must experiment with food,sodium and water to see what works best.But to suggest that the last few days don't matter seems ridiculous.Just because a person looks good doesn't that they couldn't look better...
I fully agree one must do some experimenting to see just what works the best. I always have a junk day when I'm dieting, so I know exactly what a junk load will do for me, or QOD for that matter.

As long as there's no water being consumed during the junk load (or carb load for that matter) then there is little/no chance of spilling over.

As I've said before on this thread I've witnessed Mang, QOD, myself and many others follow this type of load with phenominal results. Mind you this appraoch REALLY sucks when you've got cotton mouth from hell!

bambam

Registered
P.S i can t wait to have cotton mouth, it s better then fish mouth.

My pregnant wife can t stand to be around me.
So she can t wait for the fat/shit load also:D

I think the real key here , is to have good deplete with lots of water, and have a good carb up and if you did everything right START SHIT/FAT LOADING after weigh in or just before WATER FREE OF COURSE(COTTON MOUTH)

OH, YES come in shape before you do any of this, Because it will all work to some degree ---IF YOU DO:kill:

Please no bull shit,( I ****ED UP MY SHIT,FAT, CARB LOAD, THATS WHY I LOST.
You lost because you 1# to fat or 2#to fat and not ready.

SEE TA IN KELOWNA 5 DAYS:muscle:

P.S.

Registered
Musclehead said:
It'd be nice if someone would take a picture before and after to truly see the difference.
I was at Mang's show (BCs) and watched his transformation, and man was he ever full, peeled, and vascular!

brutus

Registered
I'm fatloading this coming friday. I'll take some pics before weighins and some the next am!! I am cutting water early afternoon.

doing a fatload, not a shityload. reg. grnd beef, whole eggs, nat pb. snickers bars stuff like that.