What's new

fat to CJM

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Awesome work
So you only ran 500mg test ?.... and you look like that ?
Holy fuck
No telling what would happen to you if you ran deca or tren….

What was your body weight at point of maximum jacktitude ? :)
How tall are you ?
What's your max set of 5reps in the deadlift ?

-Pewbert

Absolutely fantastic transformation. Well done Sir! How much cardio per week were you doing during this fantastic body recomp?
honestly roughly 100 too 150 min of cardio but my first was pretty dead on.. and training was super consistent.. I always train to failure and beyond.. I'm one of those guys who fucking works.. but yeah my diet has been a lil off the rails for the holidays feels good to take a break but I'm gonna get back to a calorie deficit tell I start seeing them abs and hopefully for my third cycle I can do a slight surplus

Awesome work
So you only ran 500mg test ?.... and you look like that ?
Holy fuck
No telling what would happen to you if you ran deca or tren….

What was your body weight at point of maximum jacktitude ? :)
How tall are you ?
What's your max set of 5reps in the deadlift ?

-Pewbert
I'm about 5 11 6 foot and I was around 226 228 when I finished after my cycle I dropped down to around 215.. I never did a max of 5 reps but I've done around 455lbs for about 6-7 reps.. I deadlift every second week and I aim for reps more than weight mostly... I ussually do sets of 15 12 10 8/16 8/16 tell I die lol for the 16 I cut my.max weight in half and dont stop.tell I hit 16

TRT_Guy

Middleweight
Well done... and all with a little test, time and hard work.

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
I'm about 5 11 6 foot and I was around 226 228 when I finished after my cycle I dropped down to around 215.. I never did a max of 5 reps but I've done around 455lbs for about 6-7 reps.. I deadlift every second week and I aim for reps more than weight mostly... I ussually do sets of 15 12 10 8/16 8/16 tell I die lol for the 16 I cut my.max weight in half and dont stop.tell I hit 16
High rep deadlifts sound terrible.... fuck that noise
But good for you bro... It sure as fuck is working great for you

-Pewbert

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Congratulations on the changes you made. You don’t look like the same person, you should be proud of yourself!

Vypuh

Heavyweight
Wow what a fucking change! Awesome job bro holy shit

South

Rookie
So your first cycle you were cutting the whole time? Any issues dialing in estrogen with that level of body fat?

Amazing transformation!

kaly11

Super Heavyweight
awesome work.

Goes to show what some hard work and discipline can do.

Keep it up brother

yes i was in a calorie defecit the whole time.. currently i am back on a calorie deficit on my second cycle tell im at my desired body fat percentage. Right know im running test and EQ and have almost zero estro sides... im running aromasin this time around. 12.5 e2d the first cycle i was doing 1mg of arimidex daily had high estro at .5 e2days. I dont no if it has to do with gear supplier as well because im using pharma tech this time around but i have like zero water retention where in the first cycle i had alot more water retention.

Kmur101

Rookie
yes i was in a calorie defecit the whole time.. currently i am back on a calorie deficit on my second cycle tell im at my desired body fat percentage. Right know im running test and EQ and have almost zero estro sides... im running aromasin this time around. 12.5 e2d the first cycle i was doing 1mg of arimidex daily had high estro at .5 e2days. I dont no if it has to do with gear supplier as well because im using pharma tech this time around but i have like zero water retention where in the first cycle i had alot more water retention.
What a unit absolutely solid transformation!! How are you liking the test and EQ combo I’m currently running the same thing and am loving it. I don’t know if this was answered I read through but couldn’t see what was your timeline from first pic to last? Again solid job man you should be super proud!!

no believe it or not this was on a mtrl lab that no one has probably heard of that I used once.. I'm currently at the end of my cycle and will post pics up soon.. but I definitely did not get the same amount of gains lol.. ik on pharma tech gear right know.

so this was my last cycle I'm 4 weeks off 2 weeks in 2 pct right know this was on pharmatech gear only tbol for 7 weeks
350mg test for 8 weeks
450 eq for 6 weeks started 2 weeks after test
bumped to 560 test 8-16 weeks
bumbed eq to roughly 600 8-16 weeks
calories where programmed more for fat loss so I didnt put on much size I find or maybe it just me.. ate roughly 2500 to 3200 a day and occasional cheats 2 times a week.

Attachments

I've definitely got increased vasculairty.. and a tiny bit more quality tissue.. estrogen was alot easier to dial in for me than the first cycle and I used aromasin this time.. never had any water issues either..the strength increases where a little subpar in my opinion.. being only my second cycle and second lab.. I will be treing syn for my next cycle to compare results.. I will only begin my third cycle once I achieve a better bodyfat percentage tho.