What's new

fat to CJM

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Sick progress bro. Tldr, how long were you at it before you hit the sauce and how long have you been on it?
Quite an impressive transformation

Good job, beast mode engaged! I'm doing the same after 3 years off after a bicep tear.

Ryujiin

Rookie
This is a wild transformation. Nice job man. Honestly, cant wait to see what you look like after your 3rd run.

Any chance you could throw up the timeline with some diet and training examples?

Anya

Super Heavyweight
Amazing transformation congratulations.

Syche

Heavyweight
Killer work dude ! I am curious to see how things are going for you now !

ribot

Rookie
Hello boys i decided to start this thread because i have made a big change over the last year and want to continue to grow and i know pictures do help with critique. i know i still have some ways to go but i only did 1 cycle of test 500mg in this whole year. I started last year at 260pounds fat. I lost around 30 pounds and worked out for 6 months keep in mind i have worked out on and off for years before this but had two kids back to back and completely gave up on my physique and decided enough was enough. Here are some progress photos.
2nd cycle completed check further posts for cycle informationView attachment 13112View attachment 13113View attachment 13114View attachment 13115View attachment 13116View attachment 13804View attachment 13805View attachment 13806View attachment 13842

well done bro

Hey boys diet was very strict and i worked my ass off lol.. I have been off gear since about March know and ran 2.5 cycles as my wife was not to happy when she found out about my usage lol.. also gyms have been closed in quebec for about 5 months know so i am planning to do another cycles when they open.. fort know im resting my body training in my garage when i can and will get back to it when we can.. ive been off and my test levels are at about an 18

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Hey boys diet was very strict and i worked my ass off lol.. I have been off gear since about March know and ran 2.5 cycles as my wife was not to happy when she found out about my usage lol.. also gyms have been closed in quebec for about 5 months know so i am planning to do another cycles when they open.. fort know im resting my body training in my garage when i can and will get back to it when we can.. ive been off and my test levels are at about an 18
You should ask your wife if she would rather have you fat and unhealthy or fit and healthy. I am guessing you are surpassing her in physical attractiveness lol my wife always gets pissy about my gear usage when other girls start looking.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Amazing progress. These are awesome posts when you get results like that. Inspiring to all.