What's new

Father accidently took 2 aromasin pills...

liftsofpeace

Lightweight
So just wondering what that does to a natural 62 year old? I had them in a vitamin b12 container in my cabinet and somehow he went there and saw b12 and took a pill yesterday and one today till I noticed. I didn't tell him what he took but I told him its some other stuff. Can this cause harm or is it OK since luckly it was just 2 pills and should revert?

liftsofpeace

Lightweight
Yeah confirmed its 2 x syn aromasin

Last edited:

Baxitek

Rookie
It happened the same to a friend of mine, except this was his 4 yeard old kid thinking it was candies. They went to see the doc, and no harm.
Cant say for your father, but for my friend child, it was okay.

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
I would think he will be ok. E2 Obviously will drop a little. But I doubt it will crash.
For me, though I have high E2... I need to take 25mg a day Aromasin for a week, about a week into a cycle. (Then taper down to 12.5mg) Along with novla.

I have crashed my E2 a few times, when I was first figuring out the sweet spot.
For me I bounced back after a week or two.

Again, imo he should be totally fine.
Though I am not a Dr, nor would I give out medical advice.
This is strictly my opinion, for anecdotal purposes.
Good luck.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
This is why if you are not upfront about your use, then you need to do a better job of hiding it, next time it might cause some serious problem for someone
Completely agree. Either leave it in its pack and be honest or hide it real well. Anyone thst might need to dig around in my bathroom knows what they're trying to find isn't in that one drawer

liftsofpeace

Lightweight
This is why if you are not upfront about your use, then you need to do a better job of hiding it, next time it might cause some serious problem for someone
I am tho they know he just assumed I had b12 in my cabinet since I use vitamins too so he thought o cool he has b12 and took some. I'm just so happy he randomly asked if I still use b12 and then I remembered my aromasin pack was broken and put it all in the empty b12 container. Happy it stopped at 2 pills he would have taken it daily for godknows how long.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
He'll be fine. Maybe he'll get horny for a day or two, or some other change in sex drive. What will happen really depends on his current situation, but either way he'll level out in short order and likely won't even notice anything.

CurtisP

VET
This is one of the reasons I use a safe from Amazon it keeps my nosey 15 year old out of my shit and away from my dick pills and my step daughter from seeing it and reporting back to her loser father.
“And tonight on the 6 o’clock news, 15 year old OD on dick pills and step daughter reports back to loser father”

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
“And tonight on the 6 o’clock news, 15 year old OD on dick pills and step daughter reports back to loser father”
It's the awkward conversation with the woman when he takes an Overdrive and has a hard on for 6 hours and doesn't want to talk to me about it because he knows I'll be pissed hahahahahaha

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Takes way more than that to crash e2. He’ll be fine

GrowNShow

Super Heavyweight
Sounds like he’ll be fine. In the meantime, get your shit together. For fuck(s?) sake, that’s a stupid thing to let happen.

Top Bottom