What's new

Fatigue on cycle

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
Hey guys just wondering if it’s normal to feel fatigue on the compounds I’m using. I’m on 250ml/g test E and 200ml/g primo and started 40mg of anavar Ed.
I’ve been feeling pretty irritable and tired. The irritability started early but fatigue more so when I started my anavar.
My diets been good and sleeping more than usually as I’m laid off. I plan to get my mid cycle bloods taken tomorrow.
Any thoughts?

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Hey guys just wondering if it’s normal to feel fatigue on the compounds I’m using. I’m on 250ml/g test E and 200ml/g primo and started 40mg of anavar Ed.
I’ve been feeling pretty irritable and tired. The irritability started early but fatigue more so when I started my anavar.
My diets been good and sleeping more than usually as I’m laid off. I plan to get my mid cycle bloods taken tomorrow.
Any thoughts?
Typically for me those are signs my E2 is up, the blood work will tell you more.

Old RhynoS

VET
Top Poster Of Month
Fatigue could be a result of the organ stress from the var.
Are you taking it all in one shot or splitting the dose?
Var is usually associated with being a safer , more tolerable aas but in this world nothing is written in stone. What effects one person could be a walk in the park for another.
As @Hussell said, bloods will tell you more.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Var is usually associated with being a safer , more tolerable aas but in this world nothing is written in stone. What effects one person could be a walk in the park for another.
Especially if it is actually not Var and really Dbol which has happened to people but that is lab depended if he is running reputable lab probably not an issue.

John123

Lightweight
Most orals make me extremely tired roughly 2 weeks into using them.
Superdrol causes strength loss, dry painful joints (wrists, shoulders) extreme fatigue
Anavar. I want to go to sleep after an hour of taking them but slight strength increase.
For some strange reason i dont have an issue with d bol or turinabol. Feel great on them, strong energetic
Winstrol (joint pain. Wrists) fatigue
Anadrol. I havent used yet

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
when i was running var at 80mg had this issue in 2020 had to drop down to 60 then 40 then felt fine again.
killed my appetite too.
are your running a ai?

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
I was splitting the dose in two but found that to be too taxing so I do 4-10 mg increments throughout the day.
I took anavar last cycle and felt great on it.
I get all my gear from Pareto.

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
when i was running var at 80mg had this issue in 2020 had to drop down to 60 then 40 then felt fine again.
killed my appetite too.
are your running a ai?
No a.i. The primo seems to be doing a good job, I usually get sensitive nipples and some acne. So far none of that. Guess I’ll know for sure when my bloods come back.

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
No a.i. The primo seems to be doing a good job, I usually get sensitive nipples and some acne. So far none of that. Guess I’ll know for sure when my bloods come back.
my e2 was 281 on 200mg trt, didn't think i needed to be back on ai until the blood, im sure it might be elevated. I am back to .5mg every shot
and 1mg twice a week when I'm blasting.

fullblown_

Rookie
Hows your digestion with the anavar?

Personally find I become fatigued when my digestion is off. Being you stated no real issues until var was introduced I would take not of how your digestion is.
Blood work is always the answer though.

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
Hows your digestion with the anavar?

Personally find I become fatigued when my digestion is off. Being you stated no real issues until var was introduced I would take not of how your digestion is.
Blood work is always the answer though.
Digestion is decent, it seems to make me shit more than normal. I would say I was feeling irritable from the beginning, wondering if it’s actually the primo🤔.

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
Typically for me those are signs my E2 is up, the blood work will tell you more.
Yeah I should know for sure with blood work. but for speculation sake, it might actually be the primobolan crushing my e2 and maybe the anavar is accentuating my fatigue.

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
still waiting on blood work but I’ll tell you taking adderall has brought me to a perfect equilibrium. even has curbed my appetite, which is nice because I was falling off the wagon and eating like an asshole.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Two things I’d consider....

- Make sure your daily water intake is high enough. Ideally get a big metal canister (not plastic - even the BPA free ones seep chemicals) and sip throughout the day, so you can roughly measure intake.

- Get a multivitamin stack like Animal Pak. This will GUARANTEE that you’re not deficient any of the micro nutrients you need for your body to grow. Also contains digestive enzyme and liver detox.

- Focus on sleep QUALITY. Does your bedroom have a complete blackout? Can you further optimise your sleep?

It is natural to feel a little bit lethargic on some ASS, especially if you’re putting in some heavy workouts.

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
Are you using an AI? What’s your body fat %age?
I do all the things you recommend. Not sure my body fat % I would say +\- 12-14%
I’m 39. I currently weigh 218lbs. I started at 212 but I’ve been losing fat fairly consistently due to dieting all though I’ve been eating more lately because by body feels like it wants to grow.

Trickyfoo

Lightweight
I got my blood test back and the doc didn’t order for my estrodia level🤦‍♂️.
Everything was in range but 4 things
1- Testosterone was 109 NMol/L (normal range is 7.6-31.4)
2- creatinine- 128 Umol/L normal- 60-110
3- Creatine kinase- 566U/L normal under 225U/L
4- hematocrit- 0.5l/ normal 0.39-0.49

I did up my test to 300mg\ml before this but this blood test was taken 3 days after my injection day. @Old RhynoS like to hear you thoughts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom