What's new

Fertility for those on TRT (personal experience)

fmrdh

VET
Congrats @fmrdh ,

Here's wishing you and yours the best of Health and a smooth delivery for your girl!

Was there any mood alterations during Clomid usage, fatigue or anything else you may have encountered ?
No I didn't notice anything negative at all with it even at 100mg a day.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Was there any mood alterations during Clomid usage, fatigue or anything else you may have encountered ?
I ran several pct's over the years and almost always ran the clomid at 100mg/day for the first week or 2 and never experienced any vision or mood issues some users seem to report with the compound.

Upjohn

VET
Long time ago for a few times , because coming off cycle and then only getting to low T sucked so bad , id run 50mg clomid/10mg nova (small gyno maintenance) for couple months after my cycles. No sides just felt better than when i was off.

Wonderful surprise with the rug-rat and test-level recovery @fmrdh 👍👍

You helped me out when I first joined up almost made a mistake of using T-ball till before my Endo appointment (was off self trt for 8months waiting for appoinment low T sides where burying me. I used some Tprop for a month relief than off for 6weeks till appointment. Long story im on script now , if i did the tbol the Endo would of fired me 😬

Thxman🤝

strength4dayz

Heavyweight
I got my bloodwork done now 2+ months being off

Sperm count 67 million
Testosterone 28nmol/L

I was shocked but happy
Thats a pretty high T level, which is amazing. I found post PCT (based on bloods), my levels dropped into the low range after about the 4th month. I also never used a PCT protocol like you, so I am very curious to hear if you decide to do more follow up blood work how things are in a couple months.

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
i use hcg with my trt and when blasting, it works, got the gf pregnant by accident but unfortunately she has an auto immune disease and had to terminate. but at least i know it works.

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight
That is awesome! I was actually planning to do the scally pct after my cutting cycle in hopes of fixing things. It's too bad more research into this isn't done on a clinical level so we could just get prescribed this instead of trt.

Real_Bad_Company

Middleweight
Very interested in hearing if you are able to maintain those levels after several months. Please keep us posted!

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
Congrats thats awsome.
Will you be going back on trt therapy?

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Im very surprised to read this and happy at the same time. Glad it worked for you man.

Jayxxx123

Rookie
Hi guys

I was on self prescribed TRT from August 2012 until Mid January 2020. I had numerous blood tests indicating low T but the three doctors I saw refused to prescribe anything other than androgel.

I never planned on having kids so fertility never even crossed my mind and if I became infertile on TRT, it wasn’t a big deal at all.

Fast forward to 2019 and with a new girl in my life, I actually wanted kids. We were trying for months but nothing was happening. My sperm count tested as 0.

I went to Mexico in early mid January and took my weekly shot before leaving. When I came back I decided I was going to come off and see if Dr Scally power PCT would not only get my sperm count back but my T level as well. I was concerned that coming off would bring back all of the pre-TRT issues (low sex drive, depression etc).

I ran the following protocol:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

Supplementing vitamin D 3000iu / day, Zinc Picolinate 25mg / day

It hasn't even been 2 months off after 7+ years straight of being on and my girl is now pregnant and I feel great. I have been making gains in the gym and all of the pre-TRT issues are gone.

I would recommend this protocol to anyone looking to come off permanently or temporarily.
Awesome experience. So happy when i see success stories.
I have couple of questions if you dont mind answering.
1) How long it took to restore your fertility? Did u check ur sperm count after PCT? If yes, what was the count and how many days after.starting pct did u get tested?
2) Did your LH and FSH was zero while on TRT?
3) Were you running just testosterone or testosterone+HCG during ur TRT cycle. I mean, did you testicles became small?
4) what is your thought on HMG or FSH?
Sorry for long questions. You can answer it in one word. Thanks so much

fmrdh

VET
Awesome experience. So happy when i see success stories.
I have couple of questions if you dont mind answering.
1) How long it took to restore your fertility? Did u check ur sperm count after PCT? If yes, what was the count and how many days after.starting pct did u get tested?
2) Did your LH and FSH was zero while on TRT?
3) Were you running just testosterone or testosterone+HCG during ur TRT cycle. I mean, did you testicles became small?
4) what is your thought on HMG or FSH?
Sorry for long questions. You can answer it in one word. Thanks so much
1) Less than 2 months after being on for a long time. Sperm count was 60 million and 80 million on an additional test a few weeks after the first.
2) fsh and lh were both zero
3) test only, testicles haven’t changed
4) I have no experience with it, I would try clomid 50-100mg daily and see where that gets you. It worked for me without any sides at all, some people have trouble with it.

Jayxxx123

Rookie
1) Less than 2 months after being on for a long time. Sperm count was 60 million and 80 million on an additional test a few weeks after the first.
2) fsh and lh were both zero
3) test only, testicles haven’t changed
4) I have no experience with it, I would try clomid 50-100mg daily and see where that gets you. It worked for me without any sides at all, some people have trouble with it.
Sorry i dont know why did i ask 2nd question but thanks for answering all the them :)

fmrdh

VET
Bit of an update here......

So unfortunately we lost the pregnancy after 7 weeks.

Still feeling good and all bloodwork looks good. Sperm count / Testosterone etc all normal.

Good news..... She's pregnant again with twins this time, 12.5 weeks.

Jackcity506

Heavyweight
Bit of an update here......

So unfortunately we lost the pregnancy after 7 weeks.

Still feeling good and all bloodwork looks good. Sperm count / Testosterone etc all normal.

Good news..... She's pregnant again with twins this time, 12.5 weeks.
oh wow...sorry to hear...and also great news and good to hear all in one. All the luck to u brother, hope its a happy healthy little baby!

Fortynfit

Heavyweight
Hi guys

I was on self prescribed TRT from August 2012 until Mid January 2020. I had numerous blood tests indicating low T but the three doctors I saw refused to prescribe anything other than androgel.

I never planned on having kids so fertility never even crossed my mind and if I became infertile on TRT, it wasn’t a big deal at all.

Fast forward to 2019 and with a new girl in my life, I actually wanted kids. We were trying for months but nothing was happening. My sperm count tested as 0.

I went to Mexico in early mid January and took my weekly shot before leaving. When I came back I decided I was going to come off and see if Dr Scally power PCT would not only get my sperm count back but my T level as well. I was concerned that coming off would bring back all of the pre-TRT issues (low sex drive, depression etc).

I ran the following protocol:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

Supplementing vitamin D 3000iu / day, Zinc Picolinate 25mg / day

It hasn't even been 2 months off after 7+ years straight of being on and my girl is now pregnant and I feel great. I have been making gains in the gym and all of the pre-TRT issues are gone.

I would recommend this protocol to anyone looking to come off permanently or temporarily.