What's new

Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway

Fridgemagnet2960

Super Heavyweight
You speak, and I listen. Very knowledgeable people on this board have been saying the same thing lately: ditch the huge dosages, and hire yourself a coach. My wife (yes, the very same one I wrote paranoid ramblings about "shakes head at himself") would like me to find a coach, and work towards a competition should I choose to keep on enhancing myself.
My question is simple: where do I start to look for a reputable coach in the Edmonton area? I'm sure the cost of coaching, food, and training will fat outweigh my AAS bills, but I'm willing to commit. ANY input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Here's to BCKid! Following his journey made my decision for me. Keep him in your thoughts tonight as he gives it his all.

Fridge

Fridgemagnet2960

Super Heavyweight
Point taken fellas. I guess I assumed that our wonderful resources were online only. If I'm mistaken, I'll gladly jump on board. I want in person coaching.

Bandit88

Rookie
You speak, and I listen. Very knowledgeable people on this board have been saying the same thing lately: ditch the huge dosages, and hire yourself a coach. My wife (yes, the very same one I wrote paranoid ramblings about "shakes head at himself") would like me to find a coach, and work towards a competition should I choose to keep on enhancing myself.
My question is simple: where do I start to look for a reputable coach in the Edmonton area? I'm sure the cost of coaching, food, and training will fat outweigh my AAS bills, but I'm willing to commit. ANY input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Here's to BCKid! Following his journey made my decision for me. Keep him in your thoughts tonight as he gives it his all.

Fridge
Any luck finding a coach in the Edmonton area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk