What's new

Finnea labs

Thread starter #1
Currently on their anavar. 4 weeks in and maybe 7-8 lbs up.
Not sure if this lab is bunk or not as I feel slightly anabolic. Placebo effect perhaps.
To preface this I’ve never done Anavar before so I have no comparison.

It’s not bunk...haven’t heard from them in years...and I would say less then great quality.

7-8 pounds from var in 4 weeks... so many variables at play but obviously it’s doing something, but it’s a pretty mild steroid.

You feel slightly anabolic? That doesn’t even make sense. It seems to be doing the job, don’t expect miracles from an anavar only. I’m sure people will jump in “there are better labs” speech..which is true..but it does seem to be doing something.
As you have no previous experience, I would be more then happy with 7-8 pounds in 4 weeks...hopefully it is indeed legit far, regardless it appears working. Why you would think bunk or not”feeling anabolic” is silly...
7-8 pounds is not placebo. Just keep training hard and don’t expect miracles from var

Thread starter #3
It’s not bunk...haven’t heard from them in years...and I would say less then great quality.

7-8 pounds from var in 4 weeks... so many variables at play but obviously it’s doing something, but it’s a pretty mild steroid.

You feel slightly anabolic? That doesn’t even make sense. It seems to be doing the job, don’t expect miracles from an anavar only. I’m sure people will jump in “there are better labs” speech..which is true..but it does seem to be doing something.
As you have no previous experience, I would be more then happy with 7-8 pounds in 4 weeks...hopefully it is indeed legit far, regardless it appears working. Why you would think bunk or not”feeling anabolic” is silly...
7-8 pounds is not placebo. Just keep training hard and don’t expect miracles from var
You’re right and yes I am happy about 7-8 lbs . I’ve got some different anavar and winstrol coming so I’ll keep you updated n stuff

Sabre Star

Administrator
You’re right and yes I am happy about 7-8 lbs . I’ve got some different anavar and winstrol coming so I’ll keep you updated n stuff
OP - You’re only administering Anavar, and you plan on adding in Winstrol? You should consider going back to the drawing board on this cycle. You should be taking Testosterone. The weight you’ve gained is most likely water retention.

As @king56 stated, this is not a quality brand. I say this with complete confidence - there are better options out there.