What's new

First clen cycle, HELP

ladytattooer

Rookie
Hello!
I'm a 5'3 120lb 23 year old female wanting to do a cycle of clen to really cut away access fat.
I have a vial with a syringe to get it out and squirt into my mouth, and was wondering how to properly do the cycle and have no idea how much I should be taking and when.
If someone could help me it would be GREATLY appreciated, as I am afraid of doing it improperly or unsafely!
Thank you!!
~ LadyTattooer

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Welcome to CJM.

Good of you to come here for help first....does it say what the strength of it is?

Welcome - like chev said, we'd need to know the concentration in order to give any advice on dosing properly

ladytattooer

Rookie
Hello!
Thank you all for replying to quickly! I've attached a photo of what I have..
clen.jpg

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
Don't start with more than about 1/10 cc. It will be hard to measure exactly. You shouldn't need more than 1/2 cc per day at most. Some use more, but 100 mcg is all I ever needed and I am much larger.

Helheim

Heavyweight
My wife never goes over 20mcg a day and that works great for her. I start at 20 and work up to 80-100mcg/d and only do 2w at a time.

Helheim

Heavyweight
Some do 2weeks on 2weeks off some do 2days on then 2days off but with the long half life I don't know who well that would work. Some just do 3d a week with clen and go for 10-12weeks. I'm sure some just keep increasing the dosage and go for longer periods too. I save it for near the end when I'm cutting and I've already lost most of the weight then run it for 2weeks.