What's new

First Comp 18 weeks out!

Thread starter #1

BCkid

Registered
Well here we go 18 weeks out to the surrey knight of champions on sept 5. Hired a coach and im ready to kick some ass, leaving for regina today to head to work. so Musclemouse prepped 2 weeks of food for me its about 30lbs of meat+rice :)
starting cycle off with
HGH
SUST
TEST CYP
DECA
PROVIRON
ANADROl
INSULIN
im sure cycle will be changing all through this prep, im eating around 6-7 meals a day at 9 oz of chicken or beef and a cup and half of rice,+ oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast, oh and veggies of course.

weighing in at 195 in the mornings, pretty ecxited to see what kind of package i can bring and where ill be after all this, first show first time hiring a coach.

here is some updated pics 20150502_104227.jpg 20150502_104245.jpg 20150502_104330.jpg 20150502_104351.jpg 20150502_104422.jpg

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
Why both sust and cyp? What are your doses of everything? Total macros at this juncture? Just curious. Not going to try to second guess your coach. You look pretty good. You should present well if you don't lose too much size.

tonyl96

Registered
18 weeks out and already starting cycle/prep diet? Let us know how it progresses and how you change things up - you'll definitely hit a plateau with a prep this long, possibly even loose muscle... whats your total caloric intake? Good luck man, I'm all in to follow!

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
18 weeks out and already starting cycle/prep diet? Let us know how it progresses and how you change things up - you'll definitely hit a plateau with a prep this long, possibly even loose muscle... whats your total caloric intake? Good luck man, I'm all in to follow!
He's not cutting very hard yet, he listed his meal plan as approximatel 6-7x (9oz meat + 1.5c rice)

Thread starter #7

BCkid

Registered
Taking 500mg sust 1x a week and 400mg of test cyp, 50 anadrol , 50 proviron and 5iu of hgh, im not counting macros yet just putting on a bit of size before I cut, started prep 2 weeks early was originally supposed to be only 16.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
Taking 500mg sust 1x a week and 400mg of test cyp, 50 anadrol , 50 proviron and 5iu of hgh, im not counting macros yet just putting on a bit of size before I cut, started prep 2 weeks early was originally supposed to be only 16.
I used to like to start getting a handle on my macro counts fairly early on. My contest preps were always 16 weeks. Once in diet mode, I had to count macros to make sure I got enough. Never had to worry about eating too much.

Thread starter #10

BCkid

Registered
well settled into camp, was quite a hectic journey i tell ya. First i get to the airport and my luggage is way to overweight (38kg) so i had to pay for another box to lower the weight to at least 33kg , well that cost me 130$ bucks :( So then i get to regina wait my 2 hours for the bus and get my ride to camp. In the morning i bring all my food to the kitchen and talk to the head chef, he tells me im not aloud to store my food here now cause of cross contamination….. well by this point I'm not very happy, i had a friend supposedly talk to the head chef in advance to make sure it was ok for me to store it there. Anyways i had to talk to the camp manager and he denied me to store my food also, well i came up with a crafty plan and told them I was celiac and had no choice but to eat my food due to cross contamination from there grills etc. SO for now they gave me a freezer ina room that i can store my food only downside is that anyone can walk in and take it… im hoping nobody bothers to steal it from me :( There is no way in hell I'm letting anything stop me from this prep no excuses im going to do whatever it takes if that means pretending to be celiac so be it :p

Thread starter #13

BCkid

Registered
IMG_20150509_211834.jpg
Not the best angle but ya.

Almost at week 2 of my prep feeling pretty good, no scale at my camp so no idea on the weight but i feel bigger. The gym here sucks but there in the process of building a new one should be ready in 2 weeks. I go back home on monday so that will be nice :) Its been tough trying to finish all my meals i tell ya, I know i gotta suck it up haha. Had a great chest workout today routine was :

incline bench 3 sets of drop sets 3x8 started at 205 dropped to 185 then 135
flat bench same weight and drops
3 sets of 10 135 with bands flat bench
3x10 bench machine at 110lbs
and flys with 30lbs with a huge stretch nice and slow

Thread starter #18

BCkid

Registered
Meal plan was posted on page 1 basically 9 oz of meat and 1.5 cups of rice 5x a day and a shake, as for weightclass i have no idea im aiming for middleweight though.

Meal plan was posted on page 1 basically 9 oz of meat and 1.5 cups of rice 5x a day and a shake, as for weightclass i have no idea im aiming for middleweight though.
45oz of meat a day? Jesus H!!! I'd have an upset stomach all day if it were me.

Thread starter #20

BCkid

Registered
Ya man its nuts i have a realy hard time finishing the last meal...taking probiotics stomach feels fine no bloating or anything.