What's new

First cycle question

e_is_hv

Hi everyone - my wife wants to try her first cycle. She's very diligent and researches a lot. She's 31, 5' 4" and 140 lbs.

Primarily looking to cut. We're still new to the gear game. She's very conservative so was thinking about trying 5 mg of anavar (doesn't even want to do 10, which I support her for).

Is anavar primarily used to bulk or cut, or does it all depend on calories eaten? what about winny? anyone combine the two?

Thanks in advance!

Anavar is the best AAS for females. She can run it alone or with Primo.
If she opts for Anavar, she could start low 5mg (that's the dosage England recommended me to take ages ago) and build up accordingly (I ran up to 20mg UGL Var back then for a transformation contest).
For your wife 10mg per day should be enough IMO.

I ran winstrol alone but still prefer Var.

Goldenrod

Rookie
I am no expert with women’s AAS but GH is recommended for women. Yes - anavar low dose and Primo low dose are the two I see listed for women the most. Low androgenic which is what she wants.
Suspect - anavar by itself at 5 mg to see how she reacts is a very reasonable approach.
Good luck GR

e_is_hv

Anavar is the best AAS for females. She can run it alone or with Primo.
If she opts for Anavar, she could start low 5mg (that's the dosage England recommended me to take ages ago) and build up accordingly (I ran up to 20mg UGL Var back then for a transformation contest).
For your wife 10mg per day should be enough IMO.

I ran winstrol alone but still prefer Var.
Thanks Millenium girl - did you notice any masculinzing affects, and if so at which dose? I think that most people say if you stay at 10 or under, you don't get any (but I know will be different for everyone)

Thanks Millenium girl - did you notice any masculinzing affects, and if so at which dose? I think that most people say if you stay at 10 or under, you don't get any (but I know will be different for everyone)
No sides at all with Anavar at 10mg and nice lean mass.
At 20mg some back pumps but not too bad. No masculinisation.
I had sides with Primo but that's because I ran what later appeared to be a male dosage (acne on shoulders and back, oily skin, body odour, body hair and last but not least I was horny and hated that lol),

e_is_hv

No sides at all with Anavar at 10mg and nice lean mass.
At 20mg some back pumps but not too bad. No masculinisation.
I had sides with Primo but that's because I ran what later appeared to be a male dosage (acne on shoulders and back, oily skin, body odour, body hair and last but not least I was horny and hated that lol),
Thanks again; she's pretty excited.