What's new

First injection

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
The first is always the best hahaha! Don’t worry man I had the jitters so bad my first injection! And try not to stress out to much the first couple are always sore, for me anyways until I got the knack for it.

Congrats!

Regards
SonOfOdin

Prisonmike

Rookie
The first is always the best hahaha! Don’t worry man I had the jitters so bad my first injection! And try not to stress out to much the first couple are always sore, for me anyways until I got the knack for it.

Congrats!

Regards
SonOfOdin
Yeah it was crazy I FaceTimed my buddy (has done a few cycles) right after I was done lol still shaking a bit for sure lol little stressed 😅

Daway

Super Heavyweight
lol @Prisonmike i feel you brother! when I went on TRT I just stared at the needle for a few minutes not really sure what to expect when I stuck it into my glutes it was surprisingly "easy" and gets better with practice. After nearly two years of weekly injections (and some "supplementing my income" in that time) its just swab, stick, gently press, done.

You'll get there in no time!

Prisonmike

Rookie
lol @Prisonmike i feel you brother! when I went on TRT I just stared at the needle for a few minutes not really sure what to expect when I stuck it into my glutes it was surprisingly "easy" and gets better with practice. After nearly two years of weekly injections (and some "supplementing my income" in that time) its just swab, stick, gently press, done.

You'll get there in no time!
Yeah first time ever doing this so pretty f*cked lol I was actually surprised how easy the needle went in lol

be14

Heavyweight
Buckle your seatbelt it’s go time haha

Prisonmike

Rookie
Instead of making a new thread maybe someone will answer here, so shortly after the injection I realized I did my whole weekly dose instead of splitting in half for 3.5 day injections, now should I wait till next Monday to inject again and start splitting from there?

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Instead of making a new thread maybe someone will answer here, so shortly after the injection I realized I did my whole weekly dose instead of splitting in half for 3.5 day injections, now should I wait till next Monday to inject again and start splitting from there?
What exactly and how much did you inject?

XANIMAL

Lightweight
My first shot was in my quad. Got that virgin pip the next day. Felt amazing the next day. Def was too soon and was placebo. Fun times lol. I never do the quads anymore. Only did it for the first few months.

kaly11

Super Heavyweight
hell yeah brother. I was sweating on my first shot. had to call my buddy lol its a milestone.

Welcome to the dark side.

TRT_Guy

Middleweight
Welp just did my first injection!
might seem lame or whatever to post this but holy shit what a rush hah, appreciate all the people that helped me so far!
Good to get that first one out of the way... they get pretty routine after a while.

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
Ya something about getting a needle with out a doctor present got me nervous the first few times pretty good rush

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
How much are u playing to do per week?

Brbpuppy

Heavyweight
Welp just did my first injection!
might seem lame or whatever to post this but holy shit what a rush hah, appreciate all the people that helped me so far!
Welcome to the dark side ;) My first injection was only a few weeks ago as well.