What's new

First post

CAM666

Rookie
What’s up everyone, been on the forum for a while but never made any posts. Been working out for quite a few years & have done 1 cycle of test/winny. Looking to do a cycle this summer hopefully if I can. Any advice or suggestions on a good lab to go with would be appreciated! TIA

Last edited:

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
What’s up everyone, been on the forum for a while but never made any posts. Been working out for quite a few years & have only done 1 “cycle” of some bunk gear off of the internet. Looking to do a cycle this summer hopefully if I can. Any advice or suggestions on a good lab to go with would be appreciated! TIA
There’s lots of good labs if you use the search bar here.
Don’t fish
And welcome !

CAM666

Rookie
Just ordered some northern Test E we’ll see how it goes :)

CAM666

Rookie
3.5 weeks in no noticeable strength gains or physical changes @500mg/week.. increased calorie intake & only gained some fat, staying at maintenance for now to see if anything changes. Not impressed so far… :/

BanditBodydroppa

Super Heavyweight
3.5 weeks in no noticeable strength gains or physical changes @500mg/week.. increased calorie intake & only gained some fat, staying at maintenance for now to see if anything changes. Not impressed so far… :/
Hey man, I'd suggest starting a new thread to log your cycle, that way others can chime in, help you get all your ducks in a row and help you make the most out of the cycle 👍

Goldenrod

VET
Albeit here since 2017 - welcome to CJM all the same.

artski

Lightweight
Welcome to the forum, I think you are just getting to the timeline when you should start seeing results. I wouldn't worry yet and just keeping pushing the weight and eat clean!

Top Bottom