What's new

First REAL cycle.....

Hey there! Calling from the Peg......I weigh 197 at 5'7 I'm thinking of doing my first Test Cyp/ Tren cycle... I've done Test only previously any tips
Anything I should be watching? Any and all tips appreciated!

Goldenrod

Rookie
I'm with @PacMan - too many tren horror stories. You can great gains from Deca/Eq without an oral. If you ran test only, adding another compound like nandrolone will make a large difference.
Why the jump from test to test and tren?

I'm with @PacMan - too many tren horror stories. You can great gains from Deca/Eq without an oral. If you ran test only, adding another compound like nandrolone will make a large difference.
Why the jump from test to test and tren?
In fairness, I'm pushing past 45 and I figured this was my last shot at truly gaining some mass. But reading the comments here have made me re-think my position.
Thanks!

PacMan

Vet
In fairness, I'm pushing past 45 and I figured this was my last shot at truly gaining some mass. But reading the comments here have made me re-think my position.
Thanks!
45 is just a number man. I am 42 and my Avatar is me, from last years Nationals. Train hard, eat harder, and you can still achieve your goals...

- PacMan

If it is only your first real cycle then just run test only. Pick either test E or C and run it at 500 mg a week and see how you respond. That is a strong first time cycle dose and you should see great results if you train and eat properly.

methodair

If you know how to train heavy with good form, and your diet is on point, 250 mg/week of test c or e could be plenty to get started, maybe with 25mg/day proviron. This also reduces the risk of needing an ai.

Deetermined

Rookie
Welcome Musclesnmoney204!
Shaun Rhoden won the Olympia at 43 I believe so I agree 100% with PacMan, age is just a number, just make sure to lift with good form.
My advise is put a few cycles under your belt, trying a few different "lighter" compounds, to see how you react before taking on the "big boy" Tren so you can better anticipate your bodies response, to a certain degree anyways. This will help to ensure you don't run into serious issues that your not some what prepared for.

SonOfOdin

Rookie
Hey there! Calling from the Peg......I weigh 197 at 5'7 I'm thinking of doing my first Test Cyp/ Tren cycle... I've done Test only previously any tips
Anything I should be watching? Any and all tips appreciated!
Start small man, tren is a savage way to start. I suggest personally to start your test and one other compound to complement your work out style or goals.

Each cycle I do, I progressively add or rotate threw different compounds ie. Switch dbol oral to equis, and the next cycle drop the dbol and try anavar or winstrol or another similar compound.

Tren again, in my opinion is for the experienced, single, bachelor kind of fella. Take your time with things ! Play safe and wrap it before you tap it.

LesPaul

Rookie
I ran my first cycle at 52 ( last spring) Test & NPP. I thought this second compound was fucking fantastic. I liked it so much I had a hard time stopping it.

Start small man, tren is a savage way to start. I suggest personally to start your test and one other compound to complement your work out style or goals.

Each cycle I do, I progressively add or rotate threw different compounds ie. Switch dbol oral to equis, and the next cycle drop the dbol and try anavar or winstrol or another similar compound.

Tren again, in my opinion is for the experienced, single, bachelor kind of fella. Take your time with things ! Play safe and wrap it before you tap it.
Thanks man! I'm crazy grateful!