What's new

First SARMS Cycle

killuminatic

Rookie
Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, new here, im planning to run my first SARMS cycle, i have some ostarine, 10mg tablets, and im thinking of starting off with 10mg for a few weeks and then moving up to 20mg after that, for a total of 6 weeks. I have not done any SARMS nor AAS before, and would like your input on what i plan to do, with a big question about PCT after at the doses im planning to use.

Thanks!

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
That’s a weak cycle. Not sure there’s much of a point in even bothering with it at all. Maybe something like that for a female bikini competitor trying to harden up a bit but definitely not a cycle for a male trying to gain any appreciable muscle

killuminatic

Rookie
That’s a weak cycle. Not sure there’s much of a point in even bothering with it at all. Maybe something like that for a female bikini competitor trying to harden up a bit but definitely not a cycle for a male trying to gain any appreciable muscle
Would you recommend i double up on it to start, with 20mg and work my way up to 30 in a few weeks then? Any help is appreciated since im a beginner.

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Would you recommend i double up on it to start, with 20mg and work my way up to 30 in a few weeks then? Any help is appreciated since im a beginner.

I’d recommend you go with 500 or so milligrams of testosterone enanthate or cypionate weekly for about 12 weeks. Follow that up with a standard PCT of nolvadex, clomid and some HCG.

I really strongly advise against these sarms only or oral steroid only cycles. It’s usually just a waste to be totally honest with you man. You’re seriously better off not messing with it at all otherwise.

Goldenrod

VET
Morning @killuminatic -Sarms are advertised as a safer alternative and in reality the long term issues of most of them are unknown. Ostarine is the best studied sarm and the short term sides are known but the long term are not. That being said, I tried ostarine and I might as well being taking vitamin C. I tried three different brands and all were the same.
The only Sarms I found to be any good were Rad140, S23, and LGD. I only ran one at a time for 4 weeks and then stopped as they are research chems.
The short term and long term effects of AAS are known and informed decisions can be made. Not that I am telling you to take AAS but I would rather take testosterone than a sarm anyday. A small dose of test would blow almost any sarm out of the water in growth/strength.

If you do run ostarine at a low dose for 4-6 weeks you probably won't need PCT but if you get into Rad140 or S23, you will as they can shut you down.
Good luck.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
That⬆️. I did do lgd4033(Ligandrol)10-15mg for 6 weeks along mk677 25mg. I’ll tell you, MK677 is an impressive secretogogue. Ostarine...meh!
I probably won’t ever use a sarm/sarm classified product again. I would use mk677 though. And if Cardarine does improve ldl/hdl ratios. I would consider it again. I am watching this VK5211 Sarm
that supposedly helps people w more lean mass and other stuff by Viking Therapeutics( nasdaq: VKTX)
It is a company that does massive sarm R&D. The newer sarm VK2809 is showing promise for people with fatty liver disease which a couple members here mentioned they have. As they know; only diet/lifestyle is currently the way it is treated. If a SARM could help the liver; I am behind it. ** The stock dropped 20% in March and its around $7! I bought 3k worth and am gonna forget about it for a decade. Who knows eh!

Max

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
Depends what your goals are, but I ran an Ostarine bulking cycle for 12 weeks stacked with MK-677. I had great results. 10mg's is low though, I would bump it up to 20 or 30. So I would recommend what I did to you, and throw in the MK-677 with it @ 20mg. I also recovered very fast from this, and enjoyed that cycle more than my RAD-140.
It's weird, people react so differently to SARMS, makes a guy wonder...

Buffchicken

Thunder Chicken
Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, new here, im planning to run my first SARMS cycle, i have some ostarine, 10mg tablets, and im thinking of starting off with 10mg for a few weeks and then moving up to 20mg after that, for a total of 6 weeks. I have not done any SARMS nor AAS before, and would like your input on what i plan to do, with a big question about PCT after at the doses im planning to use.

Thanks!
I’ve had ostarine sitting in my stash for almost a year and a half now doing fuck all I wouldn’t bother with that . As a beginner , 300-500 test C or E a week for 12-16 weeks would be great for u imo

Edwalelah

Rookie
I think that the dosage of SARMS for each person is individual. Much also depends on your physiological characteristics and the ultimate goal you want to achieve. These are the main points to consider before starting the SARMS cycle and choosing a brand. I use SARMS from the brand https://reaperlabz.net/product/testolone-rad-140/. I follow the dosage instructions that come with the supplement. As a rule, this is 10-30 mg per day, but beginners should start with smaller volumes. Thus, you should focus on the concentration of the substance, the duration of the course, and much more. As a general rule, the SARMS manufacturer should provide such instruction.

Last edited:
You are so young. Unable to gain muscle mass on your own?
Thank you for that fantastic post. We all need a dead thread in our lives. You have been a real benefit with your 3 posts, two of which were meaningless plugs and this gem.

Bcbeta

Rookie
Weak cycle for 6 weeks. 6 weeks is not enough. It usually takes week 4 to see some results from majority of sarms. Just take a creatine and call it a day LOLL. I’d do more research before experimenting. Best of luck!

fullblown_

Rookie
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
Go with what's researched and proven imo! TEST IS BEST!

Top Bottom