What's new

First Time Anavar Cycle - Pareto Pharma

ORG

Hey Canadian Juice Monsters :D

I just wanted to start this thread, because women don't often discuss their experiences with steroids.
Also I am looking for some female advise.

I have started an anavar cycle at 2.5 mg twice a day(BID) for 2 days and am now on 5mg BID (its been about 4 days).
My goal is to gain some lean muscle mass, nothing too extreme, and i will probably stay at 5mg BID for 6 weeks.
I was quite nervous/paranoid about taking steroids because of the possible virilization effects. To put my mind at ease I ordered a anavar/winstrol testing kit from LabMax.
The var was from Pareto Pharma and tested positive for var (i have attached some photos).

The issue I am having is with my "voice". I am having what feels like a flem build up, but it is not very productive. No sore throat, no swollen glands, no voice tone change.
The best way to describe it is the feeling you have when you wake up in the morning and you have lost your voice. I will have instances where i loose my voice, but it can be resolved with a simple cough. I wanted a girls opinion on this since they are the only ones who may have experienced the voice change on steroids and can tell me their experience/ what it felt like.

So far no other side affects, no swollen clit, no oily skin, no acne (other than the usual).

I will continue to update this thread with my experience, and progress. I am currently 5'5" and 133 lbs and go to the gym 4-5 times a week.

testtest1.JPGtesttest.JPG

GearGoddess

Rookie
Hi!
Sounds like just a coincidence and you maybe getting a cold. Var, especially if you are not quite a week in, wouldn't happen that fast and voice changes with var are not common. And if it was to happen to you, it takes a few weeks versus the first couple days.

Stay hydrated. Some women feel thirsty and dry mouth... maybe that's what you're experiencing?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ORG

Thank you for the advice! I will just keep an eye on it :)

ORG

End of week two on Var. I have gained two pounds and am currently 135 lbs. There has been no other noticeable side effects. Keep you posted.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :eek:

ORG

Hi!

End of week 3! So far so good, my pumps at the gym are great. I haven't gained any more weight, which is good since I wanted a bit more of a lean bulk. I have noticed a few more side effects. The oily skin and acne are now starting, particularly on my chest. My breasts have loss some tissue. They didn't get any smaller, just "softer". My clit is a little swollen, but nothing too noticeable. Lastly, I missed my period. Truthfully I would be happy never seeing that little red goblin ever again.

I will update my body stats at the end of the week.

Sparkles

Hi!

I'm five days into a Pareto var cycle stacked with test c (800mg/week) and masteron (400 mast e/400 mast p weekly). Started to feel what felt like strong chest pumps on Tuesday which would have been three days. I train only for powerlifting so I'm looking strictly for strength gains. Eating maintenance calories for recomp.

I have a thread in the Anabolic Steroid forum. Let's keep each other updated.

Cheers,

Sparkles

floridajuice

Rookie
Interesting to see woman posting their results and experiance with AAS

alberta

Rookie
how do you feel now, do you look like more shredded ? harder look ?

ORG

how do you feel now, do you look like more shredded ? harder look ?
Sorry for not responding. I needed some time before I posted anything. The last two weeks on var have been a struggle. I have never been the best at "clean eating", but var has completely de-railed any self control I did have. I have been constantly hungry and all i can think about is food. As such I have gained way more weight than intended (currently at 140 lbs). So... not really feeling shredded. To top it off i have been depressed. I don't know if it is the var or the weight gain. This is my last week on var and I just started tapering my dose and am taking 2.5 mg BID.

On the plus side I have gained a shit tone of muscle in my back. I have always been naturally blessed with an abnormally muscular back so the var has just made the muscle gain in that area crazy.

I am excited to get off of var and start getting control over my diet.
I am worried that if i try to cut to hard that I will loose all the muscle I have gained, and the cycle will have been for nothing.

Any suggestions on diet. to loose fat and maintain as much muscle as possible?

O.

GearGoddess

Rookie
Sorry for not responding. I needed some time before I posted anything. The last two weeks on var have been a struggle. I have never been the best at "clean eating", but var has completely de-railed any self control I did have. I have been constantly hungry and all i can think about is food. As such I have gained way more weight than intended (currently at 140 lbs). So... not really feeling shredded. To top it off i have been depressed. I don't know if it is the var or the weight gain. This is my last week on var and I just started tapering my dose and am taking 2.5 mg BID.

On the plus side I have gained a shit tone of muscle in my back. I have always been naturally blessed with an abnormally muscular back so the var has just made the muscle gain in that area crazy.

I am excited to get off of var and start getting control over my diet.
I am worried that if i try to cut to hard that I will loose all the muscle I have gained, and the cycle will have been for nothing.

Any suggestions on diet. to loose fat and maintain as much muscle as possible?

O.
Be strict with your diet and training. You don't want to rebound further now that your hormones are trying to balance themselves out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk