What's new

First time using GH

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
I wouldn't say I experience nightmares but since starting the GH my dreams are super fucked up. Too the point where I am questioning throughout the day as to whether something actually happened or that it was in my dream. Weird!
Same. Started a month ago and it’s exactly like you describe. Sometimes too I’ll wake up and feel like somebody just revived me or something like I was in such a deep sleep or something I’m confused for a few mins, it’s like I’m getting out of a 10 feet hole. Super weird

Muaythai403

Banned
2 iu isn’t too bad but I still get it
Once I go over 2 units then it really starts.
I find up to about 4 iu tolerable but I am definitely lethargic. Higher doses it gets much worse .

Also sometimes I do stuff like just smash high doses after a big session. That is a good way to knock myself out cold for a couple hours.

Another thing....I always here people say they experience better sleep. Now yes I get lethargic, but I sleep like shit. I can’t sleep for more than 4-5 hours. The nightmares I get are horrific.
No I don't have the longest sleeps on hgh either bro but I do feel rested when I wake up and ya also need a nap everyday
Shit as I type this out it seems like GH causes me the most side effects I actually feel. 😕

bro you would get way way better recovery and bang for your buck off tb500 and bpc 157 like not even a close comparison imo
Are those as easy to find ? I might just switch when i finish what i have already bought

crankin'stein

Lightweight
Possible that the GH could cause some lethargy but you also said you are on IGF and my money would be on the lethargy coming from that more than the GH especially at that low of a dose.... To answer your question outright, it is very possible you are experiencing lethargy from the GH or IGF but there is no real easy fix or solution for it. Your body may get more used to it and it could sort itself out though.

Muaythai403

Banned
Are those as easy to find ? I might just switch when i finish what i have already bought
The easiest to find I'm sure someone else that's been around for a bit will chime I don't wanna look like I'm promoting some company or site hahah but yes bro super easy u could have it mailed to you in like 1 or 2 buisness days

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
Lol sorry I fuct up I meant to say maybe tb500 stacked with 3 iu hgh but imo early 20s and that kind of injury hgh will do fuck all except cost money
I'm confused.

Are you saying that you shouldn't use HGH in your early 20's because it will do fuck all?

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
?? How does that make sense? Using hgh to 4-6iu will make your levels go way way above what someone can naturally produce.. how can this be useless even in your twenties lol? That’s like saying if you’re 25 years old with super good test levels of like 980 total test it’s useless to take test? The test will still double,triple or quadruple your levels lol... same for growth hormone.

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
?? How does that make sense? Using hgh to 4-6iu will make your levels go way way above what someone can naturally produce.. how can this be useless even in your twenties lol? That’s like saying if you’re 25 years old with super good test levels of like 980 total test it’s useless to take test? The test will still double,triple or quadruple your levels lol... same for growth hormone.
Yeah, I dont fucking get it.

Fat loss? Nah, only if you're older than mid 20s.

Better Recovery and sleep? Nah, forget it. That shits for 30yrs +

Nice skin benefits? Not if your under 25.