What's new

First time using GH

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Yeah, I dont fucking get it.

Fat loss? Nah, only if you're older than mid 20s.

Better Recovery and sleep? Nah, forget it. That shits for 30yrs +

Nice skin benefits? Not if your under 25.
Hes just wrong plain and simple. It’s out there worldwide and everything proves otherwise. He’s perhaps mixing is it needed or not young? True it’s not needed. Are you going to have a big benefits from having your igf1 in the 700-800s? Of FUCKING course you will because no 20 years old can have these levels naturally.... anyways!!

Muaythai403

Banned
I don't know by any type of shit I read but I did growth 10 years ago at a good dose when I was 27 and it didn't do much for me than but when I run it now it does a lot so that's just my experience maybe diffrent for you I can only speak for myself

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
I don't know by any type of shit I read but I did growth 10 years ago at a good dose when I was 27 and it didn't do much for me than but when I run it now it does a lot so that's just my experience maybe diffrent for you I can only speak for myself
way way way way too many factors and variables here that your leaving out to use this as proof of such a claim

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
how old are you? And have u ran growth?
Cant speak for Cummins but I'm fairly sure he is a similar age to me....

I'm 28, have been running GH (opti & pharma for 6 months). Does a bunch of great stuff for me.

I think age is fairly irrelevant when you're running BBing doses.

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
too many factors to even possibly take that into account... did you run it for a MINIMUM of 6-8 months at least? Cause that’s what it takes to start seeing effects on top of anabolics. Was your source legit? Underdosed? So many factor lol. But in the end science is science. A men, 15,18,20,30 years old can only have so much gh and igf1 levels. Taking over 4 IU a day GREATLY GREATLY surpasses what a 20 years old or whatever age can produce. So the debate ends here honestly. It is indeed helpful and beneficial as soon as you’re in supraphysiological levels of those hormones which you obviously are using this amount.

Muaythai403

Banned
how old are you? And have u ran growth?
I did norvo a decade ago and I'm doing it now and way better results from it ........but
too many factors to even possibly take that into account... did you run it for a MINIMUM of 6-8 months at least? Cause that’s what it takes to start seeing effects on top of anabolics. Was your source legit? Underdosed? So many factor lol. But in the end science is science. A men, 15,18,20,30 years old can only have so much gh and igf1 levels. Taking over 4 IU a day GREATLY GREATLY surpasses what a 20 years old or whatever age can produce. So the debate ends here honestly. It is indeed helpful and beneficial as soon as you’re in supraphysiological levels of those hormones which you obviously are using this amount.
I ran it for one year at a small dose 3 iu a day sometimes 5 my budget was much tighter than...........but it could've been cus I ran arctoteopin so maybe it was just shitty gear and I was taking test the whole time........but right now I'm 230 pretty fuckin lean abs looking on point on a high dose norvo but also I've been training for a decade since that last run so my muscle maturity is was higher so ya a lot of factors forsure.........I'd sure love to give optis a try just don't know where to get

Muaythai403

Banned
and ya that makes sense forsure I can't really argue with you cus that does sound correct to me🤷‍♂️

Btw, another question, i saw a video from More plates Mpre d, and he said that one needs to cycle off GH, does he mean like, a 6 month cycle then stop etc ? Or in much shorter cycles (which seems unprobable because you wouldnt get too much effects in that time span) ?

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
so are you using insulin over 4iu???

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
so are you using insulin over 4iu???
No I’m staying at 4iu because my bloods remain good and I don’t have to use insulin to balance things out and usually 4iu seems to be the limit before you need to use it i believe. I wouldn’t call myself experienced with growth yet anyways.

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
Who came up with this "over 4iu you need insulin" thing?

I'm just learning more about GH and slin, can someone point me towards some reading?

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
above 4iu you would at the very least want to keep an eye on daily blood glucose readings
Yeah I do, I'm sitting at 4.7-4.9mmol/L daily. I just see (and have been told) that as soon as you exceed 4iu its likely you have to use insulin.

Just wondering why this is? My BG is pretty good/normal.

EDIT: I should add that I'm just currently using 4iu pharma ED.

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Yeah I do, I'm sitting at 4.7-4.9mmol/L daily. I just see (and have been told) that as soon as you exceed 4iu its likely you have to use insulin.

Just wondering why this is? My BG is pretty good/normal.

EDIT: I should add that I'm just currently using 4iu pharma ED.
Regardless of asterisks (GH being in) BG is a response to how your body is uptaking nutrients. Someone who is 100 (5.6) would show uptake is clearly impaired. GH does alter how your body uses nutrients, but if your body is not processing it efficiently than you just traded one for the other. This is why insulin is felt to be “needed” alongside GH. It doesn’t correct the problem but it does help your body to work more efficiently.