What's new

First time using GH

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
Regardless of asterisks (GH being in) BG is a response to how your body is uptaking nutrients. Someone who is 100 (5.6) would show uptake is clearly impaired. GH does alter how your body uses nutrients, but if your body is not processing it efficiently than you just traded one for the other. This is why insulin is felt to be “needed” alongside GH. It doesn’t correct the problem but it does help your body to work more efficiently.
Thanks!

OldMan

Rookie
I'm not saying run a crazy dose but if you can't afford minnimum 3iu at least preferably 4 to 5 and a cycle of test at least 300 to 500mg I feel like hgh is a huge waste...........I see all this garbage on the internet for years how it's this magical fuckin thing that cures every problem ever which you know and know is fuckin snake oil.........and if it's to repair injusy there's way better compounds than hgh.............
As someone who is well past his prime, I'd like to chime in about GH. The stuff I have run has definitely produced the results people talk about on the internet. I have run it solo on 2 occasions for 3 and 6-month cycles.

I enjoyed

1) Significant Weight Loss with a reduction in adipose and visceral fat is crazy. Confirmed with a Dexa scan. My midsection almost made it to a sixpack

2) Skin Rejuvenation. When little girls are coming and telling me my skin is so nice and bright but also telling me skin looks dull 6 months after the run. I'll take that as anecdotal evidence.
3) Consistent deep sleep.

I think 2-3 IU has its place. GH definitely doesn't help rejuvenate tendons or ligaments in past. But I will test that out again with my next session that I am planning to launch on Dec 1st.

On a side note, I can tell you about a cautionary tale. I actually know a guy in his 40's who was blasting 10IU a day and cut 70 lbs. He became really jacked. He did not run any roids, and I am inclined to believe him because his traps were fairly puny. Unfortunately when he reached his pinnacle he developed Hodgkins Lymphoma literally overnight.

We don't know for sure if it was the GH, but both of us are fairly confident it was. Doctors were puzzled about how fast the onset was. Have to believe the potency of using pharma GH in Dubai ruined his life.

Muaythai403

Banned
As someone who is well past his prime, I'd like to chime in about GH. The stuff I have run has definitely produced the results people talk about on the internet. I have run it solo on 2 occasions for 3 and 6-month cycles.

I enjoyed

1) Significant Weight Loss with a reduction in adipose and visceral fat is crazy. Confirmed with a Dexa scan. My midsection almost made it to a sixpack

2) Skin Rejuvenation. When little girls are coming and telling me my skin is so nice and bright but also telling me skin looks dull 6 months after the run. I'll take that as anecdotal evidence.

I think 2-3 IU has its place. GH definitely doesn't help rejuvenate tendons or ligaments in past. But I will test that out again with my next session that I am planning to launch on Dec 1st.

On a side note, I can tell you about a cautionary tale. I actually know a guy in his 40's who was blasting 10IU a day and cut 70 lbs. He became really jacked. He did not run any roids, and I am inclined to believe him because his traps were fairly puny. Unfortunately when he reached his pinnacle he developed Hodgkins Lymphoma literally overnight.

We don't know for sure if it was the GH, but both of us are fairly confident it was. Doctors were puzzled about how fast the onset was. Have to believe the potency of using pharma GH in Dubai ruined his life.
Well 1st off like you said your way past your prime so low dose hgh for you and a 20 21 year old kid are to diffrent things altogether and as for your buddy that fuckin sucks bro.........but ya for older guys forsure low dose is still beneficial 100 percent

Muaythai403

Banned

I enjoyed

how long was he blasting high dose for? And 10 iu pharma😬 10 iu norvo ATM I literally have to take a few days off here and there cus the pain in my hands is unbearable I can't imagine what pharma would be like