What's new

First timer with injects

Thread starter #1

GI Bro

Registered
So I've done 2 injects now of test e at 250 each. 500/week. I fucked up and used .5 inch needles for both lol going to get 1 inch. How sore is normal after these injects? First inject was smooth but sore for about 3 or 4 days. Second inject was good but had some blood come out after removing the needle. Nothing too major but this one feels a little more sore. This all normal? Any little tricks to help with the PIP? Thanks

destroyer

Registered
what muscle did you attempt t hit with the .5 inch? you may have given yourself a subq inject depending on how lean you are and which muscle. if that was an ass shot theres no way it was intramuscular

Thread starter #3

GI Bro

Registered
Delt for both. Last i checked i was 9 percent BF but I'd say im most likely around 12 or 13 atm.

Bigtuna84

Registered
Try injecting 3 minutes post sun-set. Gravitational pull from moon aids hormone flow directly into the muscle.... LOL

Seriously....Do it at a time of the day when you are the most relaxed..... and definitely grab some 1 inch pins for your future injections. Take your time with the injection inject slow and deep into muscle tissue.

CurtisP

Registered
I use 3/4 for my delts (I rotate the three heads of the delts) and I use 1 inch or 1.25 inch for quads

ABmonkey

Registered
So I've done 2 injects now of test e at 250 each. 500/week. I fucked up and used .5 inch needles for both lol going to get 1 inch. How sore is normal after these injects? First inject was smooth but sore for about 3 or 4 days. Second inject was good but had some blood come out after removing the needle. Nothing too major but this one feels a little more sore. This all normal? Any little tricks to help with the PIP? Thanks
  • Headpad/Warm bath after pinning.
  • Massage area after pinning

LesPaul

Registered
Being a noob myself I will tell you some facts that I've learned from experience and the members here.
Virgin muscle does seem to hurt
Volume does seem to hurt
Fast / cold volume does seem to hurt
Some labs/ esters/mixes do seem to hurt
Having shaking hands causing the the pin to do rotations in the muscle does seem to hurt
All in all it does get better.

I'm pretty lean and gone 5/8 in quads and glutes no problem. z tracking helps me in the quads for pain. After I fill my syringe I warm it up a bit over a heat register too.

xpac2

Registered
Quads are easiest. Period. Glutes are awkward for a beginner. Very awkward.
Theoretically totally agree with you but Ive seen so many newbies have trouble with quads for some reason. Not really sure why because they are a pretty no brainer site when done correctly

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
It doesn't make sense to say that any other site is easier. Sit down and they are right in front of you. You can use both hands. Some are scared of them; if you already have some muscle there it is not as worrisome

Jdave

Registered
Are ya'll pinning the back of your glutes? Just go to the side Glute Med or Ventroglute. No contortionist acts needed
I pull back a bit to make sure I don’t see blood and I didn’t hit a vein - I remember this being hard to maneuver without shifting the needle the first couple times I tried. I’ll try again. Maybe my nerves have steadied

When you know you'll get pip I rather pin in glutes than anywhere else.
Quads pin as said earlier is the easiest, but it's the one I hate the most aftewards if getting pip.

moresize

Registered
I must have a lot of nerves in my quads...I do not like quad shots. I have done chest , tri's , lats ( awkward ) and delts