What's new

First TRT

bigguy99

Rookie
I’m on Taro testosterone gel 50mg per day. Wondering if masteron E will affect test result….have to go every month for next 3 months to see if I need more or less to get back to normal levels

Harley00

The Rebel
Drop the gel, go with injections.

Yes masteron will effect your blood work.

You will never dial in your trt with gel.

My advise, drop the gel dial in your trt , get familiar with lab work, come back ask for suggestions once dialed in for a few months.

Fuckin tons of guys hear that can help you, the guy above is one 😉

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Just follow the drs direction untill you get everything dialed in. Gel is fine if you can get it , injections are a better option.
Don't ruin this with your dr just to add in some mast.

A.B

VET
Just follow the drs direction untill you get everything dialed in. Gel is fine if you can get it , injections are a better option.
Don't ruin this with your dr just to add in some mast.
And just to echo off of this once things look good to your doctor I would take a guess that blood work will be every 6 months

too many factors with blood work to possible cause something to come up (ie high cholesterol etc)

no rush take the time and see what happens- and as mentioned above maybe suggest to switch to injections

AdamG

Lightweight
I wouldn’t introduce another compound whilst trying to get a baseline and dialled in, too many variables to try and manipulate and then to try and determine causes. I would personally stick with the testosterone (if possible, switch to injections). Once all set and blood panels are where they need to be, then possibly consider adding etc.

Top Bottom