What's new

Fitness Models get their Bones cracked!!

asashouryu

Registered
I hate chiros.
Such quacks.
I will admit that the "profession" has come a long way in the last 20 years, with better training/schooling and MANY chiropractors cross-educating (getting their chiro certs after officially being trained as MDs or Physios) but the tenets of chiropracty are complete nonsense.
They believe, and STILL teach that "all ailments in the body are connected to and can be affected by and cured by manipulation of the spine".
Yet there is ZERO scientific evidence to prove any of that.

Made worse by the fact that the ONLY place to go to school to be a chiro is the institute created by the man who invented it and it's affiliate in Ontario. (dude claimed he could cure deafness by spinal manipulation, let alone that he was a convicted and known conman!)

Anyway - fun video nonetheless.

Full disclosure - my cousin had his spine broken by a chrio during a "routine" manipulation.

Daway

Registered
I had the complete opposite experience. My chiro is very low key and has no issues saying something is out of his area of expertise.

I absolutely love chiros. I go every single week for adjustments, needling, shockwave etc. Years ago a surgeon told me I needed hip surgery to resurface the bones, I was having a ton of pain. He said there were no other options, it was a birth defect and I needed surgery to correct it. Well I said yes and was put on the wait list, they told me it would be about 3 months. I continued to see my chiro weekly to help with the pain, they called to book my surgery 1 year later but my pain was completely gone and that same issue has never returned. I can only attribute the fix to my chiro as that was the only treatment I was receiving and I happy that it was one less surgery I did. My chiro fixes many issues with me on a regular basis from all my heavy lifting.

my chiro is good!! been seein him for over 20 yrs! shit needs to be cracked few visits im good to go!! some are good some not!!I had a sore right side of my neck would click!! he said u have a mechanical neck! I came in 2 visits all gone no stiffness or pain or clicking!!