What's new

Funny bloods on 250mg Sust + 100mg Primo / week

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Hey fellas

I went back and forth on posting this, knowing that the easy answer is going to be that my Sust is bunk and we move on. However, I've gone ahead for 2 reasons:

1) I'm only pinning twice per week and maybe the nature of Sust esters, combined with my bloods timing (see below) caused the low readings
2) The Sust is from a lab where other Test E that I've used has definitely shown to be good (by previous blood work while blasting on their Test E).

I'm cruising right now - 250mg sust + 100 mg primo per week, pinned E3.5D (Monday night and Friday morning). I've been doing this since first week of May, so I'm about 10 weeks in. I got bloods drawn on a THURSDAY morning. Prior to the blood draw, my last pin was Monday PM. Aiming to "cruise with a kick - i.e. the Primo). I was normally on 200mg Test E per week, I'm just using up this bottle of Sust, but I know it's different esters.

I KNOW pinning Sust E3.5D is not optimal mainly because of the prop (I'm acknowledging this so I don't get beat up over it, I'm lazy sue me). I was trying it thinking the longer esters would even me out after the first two weeks. And because I'm just using up the vial.

1626878758081.png

As you can see, lower than expected Test and even Estradiol seems lower than I'd think it should be. (My hemo always runs hot, no matter what.) Here's what Sust looks like on a graph when pinned E3.5D.
1626898751778.png

Also, my FSH/LH are pretty low - my doc wasn't overly concerned, he was more concerned with the Low Free and Total Test and the Potassium reading.

So, question is - did I catch a low reading due to blood draw timing on the Sust? And is the Primo helping keep my E2 low? Or is my shit just bunk and stop thinking about it.

What's your take?

skarpyona

Super Heavyweight
Look at the bright side, at least your hemocrit and rbc are looking fine lol!

I'm absolutely willing to put my money on the fact that sustanon is putting you through a hormonal rollercoaster. What I do find curious is that typically speaking, more aromatisation activity comes from hormonal swings, so perhaps you're receptive to the anti estrogenic properties of primobolan. My estrogen flies high even with 80-120mg of primo on 150mg of test cyp on a twice weekly basis.

Ideally if you want to run sust, you'd pin daily or EOD, but I'm in camp long esther for life lol

TRTDiesel

Super Heavyweight
Definitely nothing wrong with pinning Sust twice a week. If it had test in it!

My last lab work was on Syn’s 4 ester test and I pulled the primo 2 weeks before and still ended up over the range in test and 3 times the range in free test.

Even then with your lab results let’s assume the primo is good, where’s the bump???

skarpyona

Super Heavyweight
Definitely nothing wrong with pinning Sust twice a week. If it had test in it!

My last lab work was on Syn’s 4 ester test and I pulled the primo 2 weeks before and still ended up over the range in test and 3 times the range in free test.

Even then with your lab results let’s assume the primo is good, where’s the bump???
I find it interesting you say sus twice a week is fine. Given it's a blend of both short and long esthers, the long esthers would bridge the gap while the short esthers peak and valley, but wouldn't it be more beneficial to avoid those jumps?

You bring up a good point about his free test which is under the reference range as well. Given that he doesn't "have any test to free up" to begin with, could that explain why his free T is in the gutter? Not necessarily his primo bunk

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Well that doesn’t seem like you’re injecting actual testosterone when we’re looking at your bloodworks.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
Just want to second what @Goldenrod said: lab anomalies happen.

I had a blood test come back that had my free Test come back at >2500. I retested a week later without changing anything and it was 562.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Hi @Rucker, get retested in two weeks. Labs make mistakes and lab anomalies are normal. I'm not saying they did but if you retest you will now. Your numbers don't equate to your dosage.
If I missed it apologies - how many weeks have you been on this regimen?
When I dropped to cruise start of May, I continued using the Test E from the same batch that I had previous bloods on indicating it was fine. Once I finished a vial there, I decided to just use up this vial of Sust that I had - so the Sust I was only on for about 4 weeks at the time I took bloods.

I'm going to dump the vial and go back to the remaining batch of Test E that I have. I'm not that worried about it, my Sust is either bunk or maybe they fucked it up and it just has Prop in it. There's enough question about it that there's no point in using it and I don't want to pin every day just to find out.

New bloods - he won't prescribe me but my doc is good in that he helps me keep an eye on myself, so I'm holding another lab req. But I'm probably going to save that for later this year, since there was nothing else on this panel to cause alarm (outside the low T) and this new lab req has full lipids and metabolic markers since it's time for a physical anyway.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Last edited:

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
@Rucker I guess the big question here is. How do you feel??
Right, I realized I didn't mention that in my first post and was going to speak to that.

I feel fine. No real highs or lows to be honest. Sex drive hasn't changed significantly. I mean, if my Test was that low for several weeks on end, I'd feel it, but I don't. Which is partly why I suspect maybe this bunk Sust is actually just some weak-ass Prop, but who knows.

When I was completely off for 6 weeks at about this time last year, my cortisol was sky high, my Estrogen was basically 0, and my Total test was 0.8 nmol/L./

By comparison, with these bloods, my cortisol is lower (which I forgot to include in my type up), my Estrogen is measurable, and my test while low, is one order of magnitude higher.

Either way, I'm dumping this Sust and getting back to my batch of Test E and continuing my cruise, but currently I feel fine. I'm actually recovering from a muscle tear at the moment and it's been progressing very quickly.

A.B

VET
Interesting if I were to guess those numbers don’t make sense to me for feeling fine- maybe feeling fine since the primo is there. Take a 250mg shot and get blood the next day or the 2nd. I would and if you’re getting the same number I would contact the rep

Top Bottom