What's new

Further reviews on Syn Pharma Accusyn?

wockitout

Rookie
Hey everyone, I started using syn pharma's accusyn isotretinoin nearly 3 months ago, started at 2 tablets or 20mg/day for a couple weeks and since then have been on 40mg/day. After almost 3 months nothing has changed at all and I have no idea if it's working. I'm wondering if anyone has used this product and if it cleared their acne? I have had zero side effects, no raised liver enzymes, no joint pain, no dry lips or eyes, no dry skin, etc. So now I'm thinking the worst that maybe the product itself is not effective.

I appreciate any feedback, thanks so much.

Harley00

The Rebel
Not familiar with the product or how much too take, but do you have all the necessary blood work to confirm good.
estrogen/dhea/progesterone/prolactin/shbg/
Cortisol, dht, etc

Most times its these hormones outa whack that will give you the issues in the first place, if your blood work is not good, a product is likely to work anyway depending on each person situation.

Are you on other prescriptions as well that may contribute to the problem, or other supplements.

StoicStoner

Middleweight
How much do you weigh? The standard dose is 0.5 - 1mg per kg of bodyweight, taken with a high fat meal for absorption. I just started taking it so I can't review it yet, but syn has a solid reputation so I have no doubt the product is dosed properly.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Even at 40mg you should be seeing some form of benefits in regards to clearing up your acne.

Im just going to throw this out there... you just joined yesterday. This is your first post. No introduction and your claiming Syns product is not effective. I personally know a few people who used Syns accutane who had great results and said it was very strong.

I am not calling you out OP... I am only stating that it may seem fishy to some members. Including myself.

Hopefully you stick around... We have a great community here. I suggest you go post an intro and welcome to CJM.

Wod

Seasoned VET
What you need to keep in mind is that some people just don't respond to certain medications well. This is why doctors have several different treatments for one condition and may have to try other methods, based on the patient's response.

Last edited:

wockitout

Rookie
How much do you weigh? The standard dose is 0.5 - 1mg per kg of bodyweight, taken with a high fat meal for absorption. I just started taking it so I can't review it yet, but syn has a solid reputation so I have no doubt the product is dosed properly.
I weight 74 kg, and taking 40 mg/day with breakfast which is about 1000 calories .

wockitout

Rookie
Even at 40mg you should be seeing some form of benefits in regards to clearing up your acne.

Im just going to throw this out there... you just joined yesterday. This is your first post. No introduction and your claiming Syns product is not effective. I personally know a few people who used Syns accutane who had great results and said it was very strong.

I am not calling you out OP... I am only stating that it may seem fishy to some members. Including myself.

Hopefully you stick around... We have a great community here. I suggest you go post an intro and welcome to CJM.
Yea unfortunately I haven't seen any improvement yet, ill keep using it since I know sometimes it could take longer but im surprised nothing's changed.

Its okay, I've used 3 full vials of syn pharma test cyp with great results, so not trying to put down the pharma!

Goldenrod

VET
What you need to keep in mind is that some people just don't respond to certain medications well. This is why doctors have several different treatments for one condition and may have to try other methods, based on the patient's response.
Suggest you listen to @Wod, be open with the doctor and if blood tests are needed discuss it with a doctor. You may need another method to control your acne. Just a thought to consider - if you are on cycle and you believe this caused your acne, read the side effect profile of accutane. The stuff can be very harsh on the body. I'm speaking from chats with others and reading - not from experience.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Why don’t you send it to Janoshik? Accutane has a distinct smell, if it smells funky it’s accutane. It’s also ugl tablets. Pharmacy is in gel type caps and seemingly more effective at a lower dose. I doubt any lab is faking accutane, being such a cheap raw.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
No reputable brand in this country is faking Accutane. You can lose that line of thought entirely.

A brand that has been around 7-10+ years would be a fool to fake most or ANY item with the advent of easily accessible (albeit) expensive HPLC testing. People could end years of work on a line after a few HPLC tests showing you're selling garbage.

Stop going by feelz and bonerz people. You got a problem, put your money where your mouth is and send it in for testing then post proof all over.'

or ding ding ding, contact the rep with the results and ask for a damn result ASAP. If they give you guff then put them on blast.

Last edited:

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
I am just finishing my first sachet of syn accutane, I have dry lips, super dry skin. All my acne has cleared right up. I have a few minor patches that are barely visible. I don't have another pack to start but I don't know that I will. Just over a month ago I was searching and trying everything else as acne is 100% new to me and it fucking sucks. The syn accutane is the real deal. I would recommend it to who ever wants to try it. I took 20mg in the am and 20mg at night, clean diet and lots of water. It works. And just to add this is during a blast.

Their accutane works extremely well you just have to be patient, it will Work no doubt. It can take Up to 8 months for your skin to clear.

Jackcity506

Super Heavyweight
fucking shit obliterated my shoulder acne in 6 weeks. GONE. Real stuff!!

Top Bottom